Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB All Pro Fenders

Old 02-16-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
WTB All Pro Fenders

All pro is the only maker of the smaller 2" flare fenders so I'm looking to pick up a set.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
AllPro.com?

Old 02-16-2012, 07:51 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
lol

Actually, I really like the AP fenders! More subtle!

Blacktacoma23 - How do you like them with your mid travel? Do they clear the 35s good?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
lol

Actually, I really like the AP fenders! More subtle!

Blacktacoma23 - How do you like them with your mid travel? Do they clear the 35s good?
Haha

They clear the whole tire, I only rub where the pinch weld was. Just glad they dont look too tucked under the fenders
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Haha

They clear the whole tire, I only rub where the pinch weld was. Just glad they dont look too tucked under the fenders
Yeah your truck looks perfect with those flares. I wanna buy a pair soon and match em up with some Camburg Spindles
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #8

Wait, are they not offering them anymore? Just went to their website and there's no sub link...so I clicked on their LT kit and looked at the options....the flares are in there but when I click the link I get this....don't tell me their discontinuing these too...jesus christ!

https://www.allprooffroad.com/store/...800T-TP-05-F25
Old 02-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
glassworks 2"?
Old 02-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
glassworks 2"?
do they offer those? I wasn't aware? I thought it was a minimum of 4"
Old 02-16-2012, 08:37 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
its in the works
Old 02-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #12

Quote:
its in the works
I'll be damned! Thanks for that info dude
Old 02-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
and it was just something i heard, so not 100% sure but i think i read it in the LT thread. wow so now more all pro's? i got lucky buying ollie's!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #14
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah thats why I'm lookin for used ones. They told me they no longer sell the fenders.
Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #15
That ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #16
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah your truck looks perfect with those flares. I wanna buy a pair soon and match em up with some Camburg Spindles
Thanks, that should be a solid set up.

Id sell my glass for stock fenders with no holes.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Yeah thats why I'm lookin for used ones. They told me they no longer sell the fenders.
My bad lol
Old 02-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #17

Quote:
and it was just something i heard, so not 100% sure but i think i read it in the LT thread. wow so now more all pro's? i got lucky buying ollie's!
yeah, your lucky that your truck is already white..I gotta spend 200+ dollars to get mine painted lol
Old 02-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #18
i'm having mine painted, been quoted 300 for them...
Old 02-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #19

Quote:
i'm having mine painted, been quoted 300 for them...
thats not TOO bad
Old 02-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #20
Quote:
thats not TOO bad
noo lol but i have to save up for that, so in the mean time ill be happy with the white gel coat until i can get exact color match