Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRD Off Road 16" spare tire & wheel

Old 02-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Off Road 16" spare tire & wheel

16" factory spare tire & wheel from my TRD Off Road Prerunner.

- 265 Rugged Trail
- Neither the wheel or tire have ever been mounted or used
- TPMS sensor should still be inside

$100 OBO

Local Pick up only near Glendale, CA 91208

Old 02-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
octane202 is on a distinguished road
octane202's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you lived in Phoenix
Old 02-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by octane202 View Post
Wish you lived in Phoenix
Sometimes I wish I did too.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
For what its worth: Just the new tire alone costs $160 before tax/shipping/mounting.

You can keep the tire, then sell the rim & TPMS sensor for a nice chunk of change. Probably get $50 for it

I am willing to trade for a pair of 16" alloy wheels that fit either 1st or 2nd gens
Old 02-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
TacomaChris has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaChris has a spectacular aura about

TacomaChris's Tacoma Gallery
Damn - maybe I should knock my price up! Mine is unused & listed for $35 LOL