Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS SmittyBilt/Nfab SS nerf Bars

Old 02-18-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
FS SmittyBilt/Nfab SS nerf Bars

Purchased these in November and finally got time to put them on my truck. Decided I did not like them so they are now for sale! Asking 200$ + sh. They are for a DCSB.

Located in Lafayette, IN if you want to pick them up.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 AM   #2
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Local guy backed out due to having an access cab. Dropping price to 200+ shipping. I need these gone
Old 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #3

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Tuesday bump
Old 02-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
F34R is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
F34R's Tacoma Gallery
I'll talk to a friend of mine and see if he wants them; but that won't be until tomorrow. If he does.. I'll arrange to buy them and settle up with him later.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #5

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Friday Bump.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
Frostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrostbyte is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Frostbyte's Tacoma Gallery
i would be all over these if they were black.....

bump, i hope they find a good home
Old 02-25-2012, 08:15 AM   #7

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbyte View Post
i would be all over these if they were black.....

bump, i hope they find a good home
Yeah, the black ones do look nice. I go the SS for the warranty and was going to get them line-xed or rattle-canned with bed liner but my better half wants sliders instead. Who am I to complain?
Old 02-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
tbolt98 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
tbolt98's Tacoma Gallery
any idea how much shipping would be to NY zip 14609 ?
Old 02-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #9
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 61455? If its less than $30 ill take these.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:34 AM   #10

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Shippping for these is somewhere between 50 and 75 depending on where you live.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #11
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, ill pass.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
Man, if you had offered these just three weeks ago, they'd already be on my truck. I really wanted stainless, but couldn't find any at a decent price. Purchased black ones instead. As for shipping, we probably could have met somewhere along I65, with me paying for the fuel.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #13
L J will become famous soon enoughL J will become famous soon enough

L J's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested but have the DCLB. Don't know if they would bolt up. Do you know?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:59 PM   #14
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested depending how close to Chicago you get
Old 02-27-2012, 03:03 PM   #15

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkystaco View Post
I'd be interested depending how close to Chicago you get
I have an apt in the Chicago city limits. I can have them there by next Sunday.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #16

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L J View Post
I'm interested but have the DCLB. Don't know if they would bolt up. Do you know?
I'm not 100% but I believe they will fit since the body is the exact same. The only difference is they wont go nearly as close to the back fender as a DCSB.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #17
L J will become famous soon enoughL J will become famous soon enough

L J's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to the SX in Indy on the 17th and could stop @ Lafayette. If you still have them I'll come by to check them out for fit.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #18

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by L J View Post
I'm going to the SX in Indy on the 17th and could stop @ Lafayette. If you still have them I'll come by to check them out for fit.
Sounds good. I'll keep you informed if anyone picks it up before then.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 02-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #20

Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Pending sale to Sparkystaco!

Thanks everybody.