Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS NJ: 2011 Tacoma Sport Wheels w/ OEM tires (9k miles)

Old 02-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #1
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
chaotichoax's Tacoma Gallery
FS NJ: 2011 Tacoma Sport Wheels w/ OEM tires (9k miles)

I WILL NOT SHIP...PICK UP ONLY!!!!!!!!

My Location: Howell, NJ 07731

My truck has been hit twice in the 14 months I owned this truck and I'm selling it. These are the stock wheels and tires from the truck. Wheels are 9/10. One has a scuff but none have any damage. One tire was plugged and the plug needs to be redone (it's in the tread and any tire shop could repair it). All the tires with the exception of the spare have 9k miles on them.

-NO TPMS sensors included
-Tires are on wheels but not "mounted" no air in them
-Spare included

Asking Price: SOLDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 02-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #2
chaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaotichoax is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bump
Old 02-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
sweet deal. Tires are probably worth it. I am in VA and I head that way every couple of months, if still around I will probably make an offer on these.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #4
sold
Old 02-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotichoax View Post
sold
How much did they sell for?
Im planning on selling mine that only have 12K miles