LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Black Head light mod Service

Old 02-24-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
Black Head light mod Service

I am now doing a BHLM service for you orange county tacos that want their headlights done. I do my lights with care and take my time to do it right i have done over 70 pairs already not including a 2012 tacoma(which is my own) none of them leaked or have moisture if there is any problem of some sort i would fix it for you no problem

Price/Payment
i will be charging $100 for the everything, it includes, labor and materials that i need to use like paint(Krylon Fusion), the windo weld, tape and using my oven(which uses electricity) all sale and service is final no refunds.
i will take payment before i work on the lights, it usually take 2-3 days to be done and i will provide you with a old mess up bhlm my friend sold to me for the mean time you dont have lights. it takes 2-3 days usually because i do it the right way i wait over night instead of couple hours to cure the lights so it doesnt moist or leak
if you want your reflector bowl painted i will charge an additional 5$

I have added a retrofit service and have done quite a few of them just did not have the time to update my service, as long as you bring me your headlight and your retrofit kit, i will be charging $150 for the morimoto mini and $200 for the fx-r install because of the longer process of cutting, epoxy and getting the right cut off and alignment on the kit
and if you are interested in the halo install i only do the new XB angel eyes from theretrofitsource.com due to the ccfl being to fragile and its just too much liability if i break them the price for angle eyes install is 50$

Here are some of my work

Old 02-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure this is allowed nor the correct section for this post....
Old 02-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #3
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
Not sure this is allowed nor the correct section for this post....
oh crap how do u move it to a different section should put it on lighting or something
Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
3 Hail Marys and 2 Our Fathers
Old 02-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
PM a moderator, or "report" ur own post with ur request.

buy/sell/trade (2nd gen) section would be good, as well as the lighting area since ppl go there for help too
just reported myself thanks
Old 02-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #6
bump
Old 02-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
good idea OP, free bump for you
Old 02-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What?!

why would u do that, unless its a retrofit?
This is where the after market fogs come in handy.. Op nice work, good luck on this Man....
Old 02-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Quote:
What?!

why would u do that, unless its a retrofit?
dunno some guy ask me to do it none retro hahah so just putting up options
Old 02-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
This is where the after market fogs come in handy.. Op nice work, good luck on this Man....
thank you
Old 02-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't paint the reflectors, which you shouldn't anyway, it won't. Done this twice before myself.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
thairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura aboutthairannosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Army: Signal LT, 228 CSH (USAR)
Name: Anthony
thairannosaurus's Tacoma Gallery
the work on the 2012 looks amazing man. great job. wish i was in cali, i'd jump on this in a second.
Old 02-25-2012, 08:48 AM   #14
daily bump(:
Old 02-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #15
bump
Old 02-27-2012, 12:07 AM   #16
edonmata is on a distinguished road

Name: Ed
edonmata's Tacoma Gallery
very nice work
Old 02-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by edonmata View Post
very nice work
thank you pm if your interested might be a week wait because i got 5 other pairs to do unless your willing to drive around with no headlights for 2 days
Old 02-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #18
daily bump
Old 02-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #19
daily bump
Old 03-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #20
bump