Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Magnaflow catback, URD Y-Pipe, URD Maf Cal and more FS Phoenix, AZ

Old 02-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
slvrAZtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
slvrAZtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Magnaflow catback, URD Y-Pipe, URD Maf Cal and more FS Phoenix, AZ

Hello all. I sold my 05 Tacoma and I have the following for sale. Email me at josh71p@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.

Pioneer DEH-P9800BT with harness (soldered and heat shrinked, no cheap connectors here), all accessories and original box $250
Scosche Dash Kit $20

Old 02-25-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in any trades for maf calibrator?
Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, wish you were closer!
Old 02-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
dira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the roughdira1987 is a jewel in the rough

Name: David
dira1987's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles on the ucas and when do you think they will be off the truck? Thanks!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:32 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
the Y-Pipe wont work with a 4x4 truck right?
Old 02-26-2012, 06:51 AM   #6
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
markm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud of
markm2442's Tacoma Gallery
Are you going to sell your tires & rims?
Old 02-26-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
I am selling the truck so I am not accepting any trades.

The UCAs have about 26,000 miles on them, I installed them shortly after
installing the new wheels and tires. If I have a serious offer on the UCAs then I will pull them off ASAP.

I will ship anything, for the right amount

The Y-Pipe will NOT work with 4x4's

At this point the wheels and tires are going with the truck, although if I do not receive any hits on the truck then the entire thing may be going back to stock. If that is the case then I would probably sell them + trade for your stock setup.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
would you take $150 for the maf-cal?
Old 02-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #10
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
the Y-Pipe wont work with a 4x4 truck right?
correct. The model pictured is for a 4x2.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
bajaracer is on a distinguished road
Name: Charly
bajaracer's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 02-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in manga flow. How loud is it compared to a flow master 40 do you think?
Old 02-28-2012, 07:15 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Interested in manga flow. How loud is it compared to a flow master 40 do you think?
I am not sure how it compares to the flow master.. I will see if I can find some youtube vids and give my $.02 on it If you are interested we can put it on your truck, it should only take 20 min to swap it out.
EDIT: I listened to a few vids and I would say it seems the Magnaflow is a little louder, maybe a little more throaty, maybe due to the larger diameter tubing and larger tip... hard to tell.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #16
MAF Cal SOLD

MAF Calibrator SOLD
Old 03-01-2012, 08:02 PM   #17
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get a chance to get a shipping quote for me? 91741
Old 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #18
Catback still for sale

I still have the Magnaflow Catback system..
Also have my Pioneer DEH-P9800BT and Scosche Single DIN dash kit with harness for sale. $270 + shipping. Harness is soldered on, no cheap crimp connectors. HU comes with the original box and all original accessories and manuals.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #19
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
id take the exhaust if shipping wasnt an issue...sucks, been looking for a exhaust on here for a lil while now!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #20
silvrsvt is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
silvrsvt's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do 250 on catback, can pick it up tomorrow