Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Plastic Storage Bins behind DC rear seats

Old 02-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #1
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Plastic Storage Bins behind DC rear seats

As described. Looking to purchase the plastic "wall" that fits behind the double cab rear seats. Mine was removed for a system install, but alas that system is now gone. Looking to go back to "factory."

Preference given to local individuals as I'm not too sure that I want to have these things shipped. I'm in Houston, TX.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Thanks!
Mike
Old 02-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the small side for free....you pay actual shipping which is probably about $10-15. I tossed the driver's side in the trash a few months ago it was just in the way. PM your address and I can get it boxed up and sent your way. Then all you have to do if find the other side.