Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

N-Fab Light bar and 4 x Kragen HID lights

Old 02-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Light bar and 4 x Kragen HID lights

--------SOLD----------
Attached Thumbnails
N-Fab Light bar and 4 x Kragen HID lights-imag1476.jpg   N-Fab Light bar and 4 x Kragen HID lights-imag1477.jpg   N-Fab Light bar and 4 x Kragen HID lights-fogson.jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in two lights. Willing to separate?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Interested in two lights. Willing to separate?
I do not want to split up the deal
Old 02-29-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
jhu616 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tripp
jhu616's Tacoma Gallery
Why so many good deals on stuff that I want when I'm flat broke?
GLWS!
Old 02-29-2012, 01:36 PM   #5
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
damn whish i had the extra $$
Old 02-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
So if you sell all 4 lights how much for the bar...
Not wanting to separate the the package--
$300 shipped--for the bar and all four lights
If I separate--shipping would be more expensive, since it would be three different people.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieman View Post
Not wanting to separate the the package--
$300 shipped--for the bar and all four lights
If I separate--shipping would be more expensive, since it would be three different people.
shipping on the bar to 32807,,,Orl., Fl....
Old 02-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #8

Quote:
shipping on the bar to 32807,,,Orl., Fl....
If you are serious, I'll deliver it to you.
PM me
Old 03-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TTT for good seller
Old 03-01-2012, 06:07 AM   #11
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
This is still here! Wow I thought it would be gone in no time.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:29 AM   #12
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if this bar will fit the 2012??
Old 03-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #13

don't think it will fit a 2012 due to the different opening in the front bumper....sorry

P.S. added a pic with the lights on.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #14
jgerbodegrant is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
jgerbodegrant's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry...stupid question alert.

What kind of beam do these throw...what conditions do you use them in? Why are you getting rid of them?
Old 03-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgerbodegrant View Post
Sorry...stupid question alert.

What kind of beam do these throw...what conditions do you use them in? Why are you getting rid of them?
I would say a wide beam, not really narrow--They are water proof, but I have not taken my truck off road yet----No scratches or damage on them what so ever--

I'm getting a Demello Bumper, and these will not fit anymore--
Old 03-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #16
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you have Demello put a small light bar on your bumper sell the N fab and use that money to pay for adding the light bar to your bumper
Old 03-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Can you take 125.00 on a set of your lights?? They are bad ass!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:37 AM   #18

Quote:
Can you take 125.00 on a set of your lights?? They are bad ass!!!
I really do not want to ship to different poeple, even though you are local.
Give me a week, if I don't sell as is, I will entertain splitting them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyoblueboys View Post
If you are still selling them I am interested in all of it.
Still for sale, couple people interested, but no one has paid yet.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #19
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

[QUOTE=goonieman;4660261]I really do not want to ship to different poeple, even though you are local.
Give me a week, if I don't sell as is, I will entertain splitting them up.

Thanks, Its a good deal for the package. If I had the 300 now I would buy and split up to get myself a nice set of lights on the low side... Jim
Old 03-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #20
toyoblueboys is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
toyoblueboys's Tacoma Gallery
lights

Ima sleep on it and let u know tomorrow if they aren't sold yet