Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: CHROME TRD WHEELS *RARE*

Old 03-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: CHROME TRD WHEELS *RARE*

PRICE REDUCTION $300

These wheels have approx 7k mi, perfect condition, I just took them off today. Does not include TPMS sensors but will include lug nuts. Check my gallery to see what they look like on the truck with 265/70/16 (stock suspension)

SOCAL LOCAL PICK-UP (shipping costs too much unless you're close like AZ, NV, etc.)

Asking $300 send me a PM, thanks

Old 03-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
will u ship to Arizona (85708 zip)
Old 03-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
They were chromed correct, as in not facotory chrome?
Old 03-02-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
yah i don't think those are factory chrome, if they are...bad ass!
Old 03-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
this is factory chrome as far as I know. I bought my truck from DCH Toyota in Oxnard, CA just 2 months ago Dec 29, 2011. Unless the dealership does it special, which was not mentioned or listed on the "upgrades" list, I think it came like this. That's why I'm calling it *RARE*

They're very nice, if you're interested I can take closer pics with higher resolution show you how clean they are.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #10
kwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the rough
kwelklin's Tacoma Gallery
Where are the pix on your truck?
Old 03-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #11
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels

GLWS!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #15
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
These are factory chrome wheels. Toyota rarely does this. My neighbor has a sequoia with chrome stock rims
Old 03-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #16
kwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the roughkwelklin is a jewel in the rough
kwelklin's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet but shipping would be a killer I am sure to 49759!
Old 03-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #17

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT: Still up for sale... would prefer socal pick up if anyone wants 'em but willing to ship.... sale can't go on forever the wife wants 'em outta the dining room
Old 03-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #18
radcat692000 is a jewel in the roughradcat692000 is a jewel in the roughradcat692000 is a jewel in the roughradcat692000 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rob
radcat692000's Tacoma Gallery
very very nice rims,,,, super good price for these also...400 is a steal folks...
Old 03-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #19

Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by radcat692000 View Post
very very nice rims,,,, super good price for these also...400 is a steal folks...
ya I priced them to sell....I mean they are stock styling but show me someone else with CHROME TRD WHEELS!!!

plus you guys KNOW they'll fit your truck!