LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

HomerTaco Silver Streak Mica (1E7) Flush Mount Grills For sale

Old 03-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #1
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
HomerTaco Silver Streak Mica (1E7) Flush Mount Grills For sale

I have two (2) of these that were returned in unused condition from another member. Unfortunately for some reason they did not match up to his truck.
I have them both pictured here with a factory color matched Silver Streak surround and the color match is dead on as you can see (don't mind Ponce the cat checking them out):

They are both done in M1 mesh and have the triangles cut out as well.

Price is $275 + shipping

Thank you,
~ Craig
Old 03-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
jbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to beholdjbclarke16 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jbclarke16's Tacoma Gallery
I'm intrested! i just PM'ed you about the wait list and then all of a sudden two grills that match my truck!
Old 03-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Shoulda bought a silver truck (Oh im an idiot..i have a 12..FAILblog)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Tempting... How much for a trade in of an '11 in immac. condition?
Old 03-02-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowestley View Post
275 for each?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=gENVB6tjq_M
Old 03-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #9
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
Man my truck is black and an 11
Old 03-02-2012, 06:03 AM   #10
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Sorry I only trade for local grills that are 05-10.

I can't do much with a 11'

Thx!
What kinda price we talking with the trade? I can come to your house or we can go eat some food and meet again.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:38 AM   #12
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Homer,

Are you saying that you would not be interested in a factory 2011 Tacoma chrome grill as a trade in towards one of these color matched?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:53 AM   #13
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Homer,

Are you saying that you would not be interested in a factory 2011 Tacoma chrome grill as a trade in towards one of these color matched?
Yes.

First off chrome ones are not in demand and also for the simple reason there is not much I can do as far as modification to them.
Due to shipping costs I only take trade ins from local members.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:01 AM   #14
trmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmat79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
trmat79's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 03-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #15
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM'D
Old 03-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #19
Uncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shedUncle Cliffy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clifford
Uncle Cliffy's Tacoma Gallery
Crap in a hat. Isn't this the exact type of grill I'm in line for?