LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Doug thorley y pipe feeler

Old 03-02-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Doug thorley y pipe feeler

Im going to selling my doug thorley y pipe soon(thus feeler), Just wanted to know if any one would be interested in it. It has about 3,000 miles on it and I am only selling due to the fact Im making my own y pipe. I noticed an immediate gain and also noticed no loss in bottom end at all. It is on my truck right now, I can film a video of it if any body wants, heck I probably will anyways.
This pipe works with both 4x4 and 4x2

Im asking 220$, prices are obo. Make me an offer
Old 03-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
thats goin quick
Old 03-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
Taco Supreme!
roboots21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
roboots21's Tacoma Gallery
Are you doing local sales only or willing to ship and if so at what cost for shipping?
Old 03-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboots21 View Post
Are you doing local sales only or willing to ship and if so at what cost for shipping?
I am willing to ship and will have a good idea on what that will cost sometime tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #6
JStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJStradaXR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuy
JStradaXR's Tacoma Gallery
Curious on how it sounds? Any sound clips
Old 03-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #9
Petrol head

Yep should fit both 4x4 and prerunners. Ill make somebody a deal locally if they buy this ill throw in my mbrp cat back for another 90$
Old 03-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #10
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn i want
Old 03-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadToy View Post
Does this lose both sets of cats, or just the secondary set?
This deletes the secondary set of cats, you still have the front set if you are stock there.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #13
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Nice price and the loss of the rear cats does not throw a code due to the O2 sensors are upstream of the new system.
It also moves the pipe up so it is no longer the lowest thing on the truck.
Full of win!
Old 03-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #14
Petrol head

I've decided that I can go 200$+ shipping for no locals and 220$ for locals. Ive had a bunch of pms and for people interested in that need it shipped I will have it off my truck in the next couple of weekends and boxed if no one local is interested.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
wanna make a trip to vegas??
Old 03-08-2012, 02:55 PM   #16
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
wanna make a trip to vegas??
ahaha, its only 8 hours. You can make it
Old 03-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #17
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... Why does Reno have to be on that side of Nevada? I live in Idaho which puts you about 9 hours away from me...
Old 03-09-2012, 09:48 PM   #18
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Sloan, got a pic of the MBRP Cat-Back?
Old 03-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
definitely interested, wanna swap for my stock y-pipe?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #20
Petrol head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Hey Sloan, got a pic of the MBRP Cat-Back?
I do, I pmed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
definitely interested, wanna swap for my stock y-pipe?
Maybe+ cash on your end. I would have to think about it.