Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FT: Black chrome headlights for your OEM smoked headlights......

Old 03-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
FT: Black chrome headlights for your OEM smoked headlights......

I have this set of black chrome bezel headlights tha I just did awhile back, but I really want the OEM smoked ones..If you want to trade let me know. I will be willing to through some money down too...

Thanks!

I will be whilling to sell these also! for about $120 shipped..

SOLD/Traded!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:38 PM   #2
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
How long ago did you do them? Any fogging? Are they on the truck now or could you send those so i could put them on my truck and send you mine in return?

I have the smoked ones you want, but i did remove the yellowish turn signal reflector from them. Otherwise they are in perfect condition. I would be willing to trade if you are willing to pay shipping both ways.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the pair that one is darker than the other?
Old 03-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
How long ago did you do them? Any fogging? Are they on the truck now or could you send those so i could put them on my truck and send you mine in return?

I have the smoked ones you want, but i did remove the yellowish turn signal reflector from them. Otherwise they are in perfect condition. I would be willing to trade if you are willing to pay shipping both ways.
There not on the truck right now, I got some Egay ones that I kinda messed up.. so thats why I did these to try and trade.
I did them about 3-4 days ago. havent been tested, but I am possitive they wont leak. I sealed them very well...

Could I see a pic of your lights, and also I would kinda want that reflector back on.... thanks!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #5

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
No, that was my ebay lights. these are the OEM ones I descided try out the BHLM on, and did this...
Old 03-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Like seal and the X
Old 03-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETaco23 View Post
There not on the truck right now, I got some Egay ones that I kinda messed up.. so thats why I did these to try and trade.
I did them about 3-4 days ago. havent been tested, but I am possitive they wont leak. I sealed them very well...

Could I see a pic of your lights, and also I would kinda want that reflector back on.... thanks!
Heres the best pic i have on my computer right now, could get more if needed, but i can't do anything about the reflectors over the turn signals, you could always open yours back up and remove them if you really need them, then put them back together again. I never took mine apart, actually pushed the reflectors out, then tin snipped them into pieces that fit through the headlight bulb opening, very easy. I havent had any problems without them, and would do the same if you sent yours with them in them.
Attached Thumbnails
FT: Black chrome headlights for your OEM smoked headlights......-photo0464.jpg  
Old 03-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #8

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I will wait to see if anyone else is interested... I will keep you in mind though..
I dont want to open them up to install the blinker light cover...

Also, those look awfly dark to be OEM smoked lights?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:46 PM   #10

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics! Thanks, I will def. keep you in mind and I will get a quote on shipping that far. Its going to be spending though...
Old 03-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #12
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
If you were local I would trade... can't go that long without headlights.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #14
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
I might be willing to do this, why are you switching, just don't like the look of the BHLM?
Old 03-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #15

ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I dont like the darkness of them on my silver truck. I would rather have the smoked OEM's.
If you would be willing, that would be great! were are you located?