Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FJ TRD Rims

Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Ready to Roll
riverray is on a distinguished road
Name: ray
riverray's Tacoma Gallery
FJ TRD Rims

Found this: http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/2878986321.html

I wouldnt pay that much but someone might.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels are badass but if the all came with matching and full size spare tires then maybe yeah
Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
ovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ovrebo1's Tacoma Gallery
You never see any of the black TRD rims come up forsale
Old 03-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed that too , who would wanna sell such a good looking wheel?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
shadowsecho is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
shadowsecho's Tacoma Gallery
Mannn I want those. Too rich for my blood though.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Good lord. I felt like a tool spending $300 on TRD OR rims! Rare find though...
Old 03-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Pricey but I've seen people spend that much at local rim shops for bro wheels.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
buy the grey ones you see for sale a lot and have em powder coated...
Old 03-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #10
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
purrrrrty
Old 03-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #11
RacerP will become famous soon enough
RacerP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
buy the grey ones you see for sale a lot and have em powder coated...
I bought 4 silver ones a few years back and had them powder coated matte black, with center caps I was in at about $825

So, this price is pretty fair for 5 of them
Old 03-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #12
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerP View Post
I bought 4 silver ones a few years back and had them powder coated matte black, with center caps I was in at about $825

So, this price is pretty fair for 5 of them
Oh no doubt it's a pretty fair price... I'm saying that because of how hard it is to "find" the trail teams wheels for sale.. There is an easier alternative
Old 03-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #13
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
would these fit a first gen?
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #14
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
dam if only i had the money
Old 03-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #15
MDTRDK9 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
MDTRDK9's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine from Dale Earnhart Toyota in North Carolina. If they ship out of state you pay no sales tax. So all 5 wheels were 675.00. Then I got them powder coated and wouldn't trade them for the world.