Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

20" Enkei WT4s with Tires

Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
20" Enkei WT4s with Tires

*****SOLD*********

These wheels were on my truck when I bought it. I want something smaller. They are Enkei 20"x8.5" W4T wheels. One wheel has a small scratch on one of the spokes. Other than that the wheels are in perfect shape with no curb rash. Tires are Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenza 275/60/20. They are 33" tall. If you are putting these on a Tacoma you will need at least 2" lift to clear in the front. Tires have about 60% tread left and are perfectly balanced. No weird wear patterns or anything. No plugs. Wheels do not have tire pressure sensors in them. I would be willing to trade for a set of FJ Cruiser oem 17" wheels. I am in NW Alabama and would be willing to meet someone within reason.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Can I get a bump?
Old 03-07-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
soap is on a distinguished road
Name: Sop
soap's Tacoma Gallery
Any rubbing on fender wells, trimming needed?
Old 03-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

I barely rub the plastic in the front of the fender and the mudflaps on full turn.
Old 03-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #5
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Price drop
Old 03-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #7
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

I live in Winfield, AL which is a little over 2 hours from Memphis. I would be willing to meet you around Tupelo if you are interested.