Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Axxess ASWC Steering wheel control interface

Old 03-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Axxess ASWC Steering wheel control interface

As the title states, I have an Axxess ASWC for sale. I bought it off another member on here back in January and never came around to installing it. Ive had it in my desk drawer since I got it. He had it working on his 09 Tacoma with a Pioneer 4200DVD. Since im not brave enough to go into my dash and tap into my stereo wires I decided to sell it back on here and put the $ towards HID fogs. If it doesnt sell then i'll just pay an audio shop to install it for me.

I opened the package and took a few pictures. Keep in mind its preowned and some wires are taped together, since it was used on a Pioneer 4200DVD im assuming the wires exposed are the ones needed for that model. You can untape the rest of you need to configure it for your model. If you have any questions send me a PM. Crutchfield has it for 69.99 + SH.
Just trying to get back what I paid for it.
$30
Shipped FREE in CONUS.

Compatibility: The Axxess Steering Wheel Control Interface is universal and can be used on most any vehicle with factory steering wheel controls. The Axxess ASWC supports the following aftermarket headunit manufactures - Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, Clarion, Dual, Jensen, Visteon, and Valor. The aftermarket headunit must have a SWC (Steering Wheel Control) 3.5mm input.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
SxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shedSxDx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 03-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #3
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 03-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #4
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump Make offer?
Old 03-31-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Does this do blutooth?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure exactly what you're asking. This makes your existing steering wheel controls work with an aftermarket head unit. I tried doing a quick search and could not find anything relating this unit to bluetooth.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #7
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Some kits dont have blutooth options like pick/hang up the phone. Was wondering if this one had that option also.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
Chuckleach is on a distinguished road
Name: Chuck
Chuckleach's Tacoma Gallery

PM'd you.
Old 05-15-2014, 11:22 PM   #9
SxDx's Tacoma Gallery
Deleted some bumps to clean up the thread,
I was cleaning up today and found it in my storage bin. Big price drop.
Ill take $30 Shipped.