Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Full set of OEM seat upholstery for Double Cab (graphite)

Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Full set of OEM seat upholstery for Double Cab (graphite)

I have a full set of graphite colored original cloth seat upholstery from my 2006 double cab. Includes all covers for front and rear seats and headrests. All internal metal rod battons are included (the rods that get hog clipped to seat foam).

Covers are in good condition. Only real damage is a small penny-sized hole worn into the side of the front driver's side seat (see photo below with Sharpie for scale)...and the left side of that same seat is very slightly "fuzzy" from wear. The seat covers have been hand washed in a tub with gentle soap, but a couple of the covers could probably stand to be washed again. I have never had smokers, pets, infants, or slobs inside my truck with these seat covers (i.e., no odors, gross spills, or other "accidents").

This set would be good for full or partial replacement of torn, worn, or badly soiled seat covers in your double cab...or for front seats in your access cab.

Asking $75 for the full set, shipped within the US...but make an offer and we'll talk. I could also be talked into splitting up the set.

I can provide more photos if requested.

Driver's side front seat as an example:

Small hole worn into driver's side front seat, probably from constantly getting in and out of the truck with Carhart work pants that have pointy metal grommets:
Old 03-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
BenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenWA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BenWA's Tacoma Gallery
Sure, but it might be a day or two before I can get some pics.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
Jgutz33 is on a distinguished road
Jgutz33's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent on pricing if u were to split up the seats.