Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: NEBRASKA AREA, AVID OffRoad Light bar with two light tabs

Old 03-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
FS: NEBRASKA AREA, AVID OffRoad Light bar with two light tabs

Sold sold sold sold sold sold. . .

2005-2011 AVID Light Bar for sale, two light tabs welded on

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY
(won't be entertaining shipping until this summer)

Asking $275

okay all ten of you midwest members, here it is

I live in Lincoln, Nebraska but travel to South Dakota once every few months. I am willing to meet someone nearby or anywhere in between.

PM me with any questions
Old 03-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice one, but shipping would kill the deal.. Coming to Fla. soon?? Jim
Old 03-07-2012, 10:01 AM   #3
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup, not going to entertain shipping until this summer. I'm not sure what it would even cost.

Coming to the Midwest anytime soon?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Yup, not going to entertain shipping until this summer. I'm not sure what it would even cost.

Coming to the Midwest anytime soon?
^^^^^ Not even at gunpoint^^^^^
Old 03-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #5

Plenty of room for you n that horse to stretch your legs
Old 03-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #6
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still for sale? I get back from A-stan in 2 weeks and I might be interested.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #7

Yes it is. I got back over a year ago myself
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #8
docjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura aboutdocjake has a spectacular aura about

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent, I will shoot you another message when I get into that state. Where are you sitting at with price right now, and is that flogging molly in your avatar?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #9

Yup Dave King. Price is stated in OP. Are you going to be in Texas though? Shipping might be a a bit but either way you'll be spending a lot less than new since Avid would have to ship to you anyways.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #10

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
I keep the wife stored in NE while I am deployed cuts down on expenses. I will be in the Hastings area to change the news paper on the floor and refill her food bowl.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:44 AM   #11

Haha alright man well you're first up. I'll gladly hold on to it for a fellow service member. When your in NE hit me up and we can meet somewhere.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #12

SOLD!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #13

docjake's Tacoma Gallery
Coolest guy in all of Lincoln and quickest transaction I have ever had. Thank you for the help.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:07 AM   #14

Anytime brother. Glad you were able to get one faster/cheaper. And I know what it's like to be on the road for a couple days ha I wasn't goona delay you guys