Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Body Armor Bumper Brand new 2005-2012 2nd Gen Tacoma

Old 03-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #3
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
What happened you just got it?!?!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
What happened you just got it?!?!
i had just powdercoated my rear chrome bumper white, and I figured this bumper was worth more than my wheels, so I'm gonna try selling it, cause I would prefer the cash and if I can't get rid of it, then it might be forced to use it
Old 03-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
dang man i wish i wasnt so short on cash. You wouldnt be interested in trading for anything would you? If not free Bump for you!!
i'm not really looking for trades, but 2 things i might consider would be 5x114.3 16in wheels, or
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Question good sir, what color is the bumper? Raw metal or is it already black? GLW, still wish i could grab it from you, but free bump anyway!
nammer & J,,,, bump
Old 03-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #10
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
oh tits...uhh..shit...letme think on this one buddy. super interested.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
from the picture it looks to be compatible with factory tow package. Is this assumption correct?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #13

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Question good sir, what color is the bumper? Raw metal or is it already black? GLW, still wish i could grab it from you, but free bump anyway!
the website says it's powdercoated, so it is finished, to me it looks more like a gray/black, than a solid flat black, here is a pic of the same exact one on the previous owners truck (but the one for sale is still new in box, not used)
Attached Thumbnails
FS Body Armor Bumper Brand new 2005-2012 2nd Gen Tacoma-cimg4953.jpg  
Old 03-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #15

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
from the picture it looks to be compatible with factory tow package. Is this assumption correct?
yes, i'm pretty sure it is, the previous owner still has his hitch on
Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
any interest in a muzzle loader setup. I have the 50 cal with a nice scope Knight disk synthetic. I have all the load, ammo, primers and everything you would need for muzzle load.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #17

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler1 View Post
any interest in a muzzle loader setup. I have the 50 cal with a nice scope Knight disk synthetic. I have all the load, ammo, primers and everything you would need for muzzle load.
thanks for your interest, I would only be looking for a handgun, but if you would like to buy it, we're really local to each other
Old 03-08-2012, 10:53 PM   #18
stump thumper
ruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the roughruler1 is a jewel in the rough
ruler1's Tacoma Gallery
Yes we are. Too bad it wouldn't fit a first gen. I have lots of tradable goodies right now.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #19
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
glws if you happened to come by texas i'd probably take it!