Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Retro fitted headlights

Old 03-08-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
francis1291's Tacoma Gallery
Retro fitted headlights

I am thinking about selling my retro's. I have not installed them and its not a big deal if I dont sell them. The only reason I am thinking about selling is because I am thinking about painting my bike since summer is coming up. I know I limited my market by painting the shrouds white and black but I think its very unquie and stands outs. They are 6K lights with halo's. I already have HIDS and I didnt need to order new balast's so if you have HIDS already then you dont need to buy the ballast's but if you dont then you will need some. I would like to get 550 for the lights. Like I said I dont need to sell so no thread haters or people that like to bash on other peoples post like some have done to me in the past. Pm me with any questions. The back of a light has a small hole in the plastic from shipping. If anyone isconfused I bought another set of lights off another member so I could still drive my truck. Will post picture when I get home.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested.

What shape are the light housings in (new/slightly used/used/etc)?

Can you show a better picture of the seal job done to them?

Ive wanted a set for a while, but I don't wanna cook mine off for fear of scorching mine.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
francis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the roughfrancis1291 is a jewel in the rough
PM me your cell? Ill send some through that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I'm interested.

What shape are the light housings in (new/slightly used/used/etc)?

Can you show a better picture of the seal job done to them?

Ive wanted a set for a while, but I don't wanna cook mine off for fear of scorching mine.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #5
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
wow those are sweet!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #6
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by francis1291 View Post
PM me your cell? Ill send some through that.
Done

curios as to why you can't post them here though
Old 03-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #7
Driving home from college and its to much work to send to email then do all the crap to upload them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Done

curios as to why you can't post them here though
Old 03-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #8
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Driving home from college and its to much work to send to email then do all the crap to upload them.

thats cool. thanks for the quick replies.

I'm super interested.....so back off you other vultures

would match my white and black truck perfectly
Old 03-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #9
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am thinking about selling my retro's. I have not installed them and its not a big deal if I dont sell them. The only reason I am thinking about selling is because I am thinking about painting my bike since summer is coming up. I know I limited my market by painting the shrouds white and black but I think its very unquie and stands outs. They are 6K lights with halo's. I already have HIDS and I didnt need to order new balast's so if you have HIDS already then you dont need to buy the ballast's but if you dont then you will need some. I would like to get 550 for the lights. Like I said I dont need to sell so no thread haters or people that like to bash on other peoples post like some have done to me in the past. Pm me with any questions. The back of a light has a small hole in the plastic from shipping. If anyone isconfused I bought another set of lights off another member so I could still drive my truck. Will post picture when I get home.

you can send them to live?
Old 03-08-2012, 11:20 AM   #10
^^^^^^ Yes I can send live. Why ask when I sent them to you over txt???
Old 03-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #11
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^^^^ Yes I can send live. Why ask when I sent them to you over txt???

that was before out text conversation. my phone sucks and sometimes takes a while to post here. sorry. I was jumping between text and TW
Old 03-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
Here is the hole I was taling about when it was damaged when shipped. I am going to silicone it so I honestly think its not that big of deal.

Old 03-09-2012, 03:53 AM   #13
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Those lights are pretty sick man, GLWS.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:11 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Those lights are pretty sick man, GLWS.
Thanks man. Hopefully they sell
Old 03-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #15
There mini H1's with 6K bulbs.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Since that hole is so close to the adjustment screw, I would not use silicone. Id use something beefier like epoxy, and run it along that entire crack for support.
x2, JB Weld that sucker or Epoxy with some mesh over it for strength (fiberglass mesh or even something as simple as a piece of t-shirt material, just something to hold the shape while the resin hardens).
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #17
Nothing wrong with other side besides light scratches on the lense.

Don't understand what your asking by socket wobble/ball.

OEM housing.

The hole and crack will not effect the alignment. No ballasts but if you have HIDS already you can use that ballast. If you don't have a ballast I could come off some on price.

Quote:
How's the other light look?
I keep seeing 1 side (passenger)

Any ball/socket wobble?

Oem or aftermarket housing?

So, 1 broken housing on alignment screw area, no ballasts, h1's, and u want 550 right?

What was used to seal inside and out?
Old 03-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #18
Ttt
Old 03-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #19
No1 wants some retros? Found some stuff I want for my bike.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #20
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya might get a bite if u fix that crack/hole, or send them to the guy who built them and have him fix the crack/hole.

Also, I only asked 800 for my retrofitted FX/R's with 2 sets of genuine phillips bulbs, 2 new morimoto ballasts, a like new wire harness, in brand new 2011 oem smoked housings that were flawless.....and that was when the market was NOT flooded with retrofits.

What's ur rock bottom price?
I thought you bought Tim's?