LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Grille and Rear Bumper for sale.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #1
bobp618 is on a distinguished road
bobp618's Tacoma Gallery
Grille and Rear Bumper for sale.

Hi, I have a black painted rear bumper from a 2009 Tacoma. Its just the bumper, no step pads. Good Shape. Could use a repaint but no dents.
Also have the Grille without the emblem. Its sort of the gray color that came on the reg. cab base pickup. Excellent condition. If you send me your email address I could send pictures. Asking for a reasonal offer plus any shipping costs to your address. I think these would fit any Tacoma from 2005 to 2011. Thanks.

Old 03-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #2
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobp618 View Post
Hi, I have a black painted rear bumper from a 2009 Tacoma. Its just the bumper, no step pads. Good Shape. Could use a repaint but no dents.
Also have the Grille without the emblem. Its sort of the gray color that came on the reg. cab base pickup. Excellent condition. If you send me your email address I could send pictures. Asking for a reasonal offer plus any shipping costs to your address. I think these would fit any Tacoma from 2005 to 2011. Thanks.
How much for the bumper?

Old 03-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
pics....price....location or mods will lock the thread

Old 03-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
bobp618 is on a distinguished road
bobp618's Tacoma Gallery
Make an offer, I dont really know what a bumper is worth...maybe $50 plus shipping?

Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #5
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think you get it! Read the rules at the top of the page on the second gen market place thread. No exceptions....you will get locked! You need pics, price, and location. Name a price and let others negotiate with you.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^THIS^^^^NOT PICKING ON YOU BUT THE FIRST MOD THAT SEE'S YOUR THREAD WILL LOCK IT..........

Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
^^^^THIS^^^^NOT PICKING ON YOU BUT THE FIRST MOD THAT SEE'S YOUR THREAD WILL LOCK IT..........
True Dat!

Closed Thread