LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Like New Armor Lid Tonneau

Old 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
jande016 is on a distinguished road
Army:
jande016's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Like New Armor Lid Tonneau

SOLD!!!

Selling the Armor Lid Tonneau Cover off my 2012 Tacoma, double cab, short bed. Item is ***like new*** as I've only owned it for approx. 6 weeks. Has light and pull strap on the underside. Lid has 2 locks mounted on the lid and comes with 2 keys. Unit is 64X67. I never had any issues with it whatsoever, the only reason I am selling is because I traded in my Tacoma. Local pick-up only.

$300!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Like New Armor Lid Tonneau-lidtop.jpg   FS: Like New Armor Lid Tonneau-lidunder.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
Army:
Price lowered!
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
Where is this puget sound
Old 03-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Shifter View Post

Tacoma, Wa. area
Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #5
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Shifter View Post
Only the greatest darned place on earth, that's where!

Good luck with your sale. I wish I were heading up soon on a visit, I'd stop and pick it up. But I probably won't be that way until July-ish.
Old 03-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #6
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Only the greatest darned place on earth, that's where!

Good luck with your sale. I wish I were heading up soon on a visit, I'd stop and pick it up. But I probably won't be that way until July-ish.

At this rate, I'll still have it for you in July!

Price lowered to $400.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody own a freight company or have an in within the truck freight business that can get this to me for less than an arm and a leg?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #8
Army:
Bump
Old 03-29-2012, 02:19 PM   #9
Army:
Price lowered!
Old 03-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #10
roadking1 is on a distinguished road
roadking1's Tacoma Gallery
you didn't like your 2012 tacoma?
Old 04-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #11
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadking1 View Post
you didn't like your 2012 tacoma?

Long story....
Old 04-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #12
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Come on man... ship it to me!

Free bump for you either way... but if you find a decent freight rate, I'd GLADLY pay it to get it here to Utah.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #13
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Come on man... ship it to me!

Free bump for you either way... but if you find a decent freight rate, I'd GLADLY pay it to get it here to Utah.

This thing would be waayyyyyy too much of a pia to ship! When it got delivered to me, it came in a ginormous box on the back of a tractor trailer!
Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #14
Bring Yuengling To MN!
angrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shedangrysam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

angrysam's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone wondering Armor Lid is a stand up company IMO. I had a self imposed breakage and they replaced the part for free, shipped free with no questions asked. I had a part 4 days after my initial email.

Good luck in your sale. Hope this helps.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #15
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jande016 View Post
This thing would be waayyyyyy too much of a pia to ship! When it got delivered to me, it came in a ginormous box on the back of a tractor trailer!
Yeah, freight shipping isn't fun.... unless you find a company that will do it without too much hassle. I've shipped a couple of things freight. Sometimes it's easy. Sometimes it is hard. I had a Honda Pilot shipped to me from Las Vegas to Utah for $200 because there was a truck heading this way anyway.

I know Southwest Airlines will take freight for not too much too if you will drop something at an airport and the other person will pick it up at an air terminal. We used to use that all the time for shipping and receiving high end audio equipment when I worked for BYU. I once had to go to the Delta terminal and pick up about a $60,000 sound board. It didn't cost much to ship though because the flight was coming in to town anyway. I just had to show up at the freight terminal and the luggage goes loaded it into the back of my university truck.

It's a pain though for sure to find a way to move something that is "freight sized". I think the USPS could help some of their financial issues in a hurry if they'd start moving smaller freight loads like this and letting you as a seller arrange it online (the demand from ebay alone would be huge as there are TONS of items that are local pick up only on there because of the mess of arranging a freight shipment). They'd just have to require you to take it to a post office and the receiver to pick it up at a post office. They'd make a ton since they have trucks moving anyway and they wouldn't have to handle the door to door service. But I digress.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysam View Post
For anyone wondering Armor Lid is a stand up company IMO. I had a self imposed breakage and they replaced the part for free, shipped free with no questions asked. I had a part 4 days after my initial email.

Good luck in your sale. Hope this helps.
They are a nice company. But they are switching up their place in the market unfortunately. Why? Freight costs. It's really too bad.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
Army:
SOLD!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #18
can200 is on a distinguished road
Name: Court
can200's Tacoma Gallery
What would be a good offer on a two year old 6 ft Armor Lid with some wear on it. Looking for opinions.