Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: Tires: bridgestone duelers w/ only 600 miles (Davis, CA)

Old 03-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: Tires: bridgestone duelers w/ only 600 miles (Davis, CA)

hey guys. just bought my truck late december, and the dealership put on a new set of tires. i want to upgrade my tires for more off road ones and would like to see if people would be interested in buying these. they are:
Bridgestone Dueler H/T 265/70/16.
Researched it and these tires usually go around $160-175 online sale prices (that doesnt include tax and shipping). In shop i think they may be a little more...
Only driven them 600 miles!!! just back up to school, and then around town here in davis, california. so pretty much like new.
Would anyone be interested in buying them? id like to ask $140 each.... save you some $$ cause thats cheaper than online and doesnt have tax or anything either.
Thanks all!
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER: Tires: bridgestone duelers w/ only 600 miles (Davis, CA)-tacoma6.jpg  
Old 03-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Mike
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Just to clarify you are asking 140 each right? Also be sure to post a pic before your post gets removed
Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
Just to clarify you are asking 140 each right? Also be sure to post a pic before your post gets removed
^thanks!
Old 03-09-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
My opinion - would just do $500 for the 4. I sold some dunlops with 30K for $375.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I think the price is kinda high IMO, these tires are a dime a dozen especially on this website.