Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: '05 Tacoma Sport - WV

Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
FS: '05 Tacoma Sport - WV

2005 Toyota Tacoma Sport
6 speed manual transmission
131k miles
leather seats (seat skins)
3" lift
will need tires very soon!
$16,500 OBO

It blue books for a little over $19k which I think is a bit nuts. Everyone thinks it's a brand new truck... but it does have rock chips that look to have been filled in. I painted the stock wheels black with caliper paint so it's easier to clean. The stock silver looked like crap anyways.

It runs wonderfully! It's been a damn good truck. But now I have to drive almost an hour to work all on hills... I can't afford it! Not to mention I no longer use it as a truck lol

Located in Putnam County West Virginia (near Charleston)

(there is a leather black cover over center console now)
Old 03-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling?
Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #3
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
I said it up there..
but I got a new job in which i'll be driving 50 min to work. I live out in the middle of BFE which is insanely hilly.. so my gas mileage is CRAP! It's killing me!
Want to go back to a AWD car with better gas mileage.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent on parts
Old 03-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Not going to part it.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, GLWS
Old 03-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #7
Got most of the dent out of it. Should finish today (see old thread for what happened)
Truck has been babied with me and the last owner (thing smelt brand new when I got it. Still trying to figure out how he did that... I've had a few dogs in it lol but it's clean!!)
Old 03-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you

back to another subaru?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:39 AM   #9
Nope going to an Audi A4 or A6. The gas mileage is amazing! The subaru got about the same as the truck lol

Been working on the bedside all weekend. Should be all finished this week. My boyfriend and his friend did an AMAZING job!
Pics to show damage was only done to the sheet metal.. And a pic to show how insanely smooth they got it. Attached is a picture of the inside of the fender - you can see how much they were able to get out by working the metal (I hit a tree.. no.. the tree hit me.. interrupted my sweet drift...that I didn't mean to do...)

I'll even throw in a Tacoma lanyard with the truck sale!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: '05 Tacoma Sport - WV-photo-1-6-.jpg   FS: '05 Tacoma Sport - WV-photo-2-6-.jpg  
Old 03-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #10
Come on you know you want it... the truck that is..
Old 03-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #11
Bump! Obo!
Old 03-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
She's done and ready to go!!

I'll get better pics later.. going to buff the entire truck.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump glws
Old 03-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #14
bump! Would like to sell it before I go to the academy..