Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

3 year old all-pro offroad bumper

Old 03-09-2012, 07:08 AM   #1
kasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud of
kasey200's Tacoma Gallery
3 year old all-pro offroad bumper

I've had this on my tacoma for about 3 years and the finish didn't hold up very well. It needs to be sandblasted and paint/powdercoated. There are no bends or dent just surface rust. The price reflects that. I will clean it a shoot a few pics of it's current state but for now here's a pic of it new. Winch and lights not included in this price.

Asking $250 plus shipping (i'm guessing it's at least $100 to ship seems how it will have to be taken apart and put into 3 boxes. This is how all-pro shipped it to me)

Old 03-09-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for you sir.

I'd buy this simply cause its a killer deal!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #4
markm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud of
markm2442's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested; how much to ship to 92596?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd, 2nd in line
Old 03-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Got any more pics?
Old 03-09-2012, 02:59 PM   #7
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 03-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb

I'll take it. Pm inbound.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
I'll take it. Pm inbound.
get in line, on a note, my response from the OP about not wanting to sell it until more detailed pics were posted was noted to a moderator.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey200 View Post
I've had this on my tacoma for about 3 years and the finish didn't hold up very well. It needs to be sandblasted and paint/powdercoated. There are no bends or dent just surface rust. The price reflects that. I will clean it a shoot a few pics of it's current state but for now here's a pic of it new. Winch and lights not included in this price.

Asking $250 plus shipping (i'm guessing it's at least $100 to ship seems how it will have to be taken apart and put into 3 boxes. This is how all-pro shipped it to me)

Hope a response is inbound soon...
Old 03-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
where you at in south dakota? im in iowa
Old 03-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
Banned
2nd in line and still waiting.......
Old 03-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #14

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Never too early for !
Old 03-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #15
GHOSTMAN is on a distinguished road
Name: VICTOR
GHOSTMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Have you sold your all pro bumper yeat?
Old 03-10-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
if this was houston this woulda been gone by now haha
Old 03-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ X2
Old 03-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #18
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
i wonder who is the lucky lottery winner. Im down to put a ticket in but it seems like it may be gone. OP if you need a buy let me know lol.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:20 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by inesshell View Post
i wonder who is the lucky lottery winner. Im down to put a ticket in but it seems like it may be gone. OP if you need a buy let me know lol.
I have still not seen more pics like his response had stated, and I'm still 2nd inline........still waiting for a response and or more pics.....
Old 03-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey200
Yeah let me get a few pics first before we make a deal. That cool? i want to make sure you know exactly what your buying. You are 2nd in line when i get pics. I will have pics this afternoon.
Hopefully the new pics are close to the one posted.....