Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: All-Pro front bumper

Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
FS: All-Pro front bumper

Selling my All-pro front bumper. I have had it for about 2 years and I am going back to stock. Bumper has worked great and have no problems with it.

$600 comes with piaa fogs and light hoop. SOLD

Still have warn 9.5xp winch with synthetic line. SOLD

Thanks TW!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: All-Pro front bumper-img_0212.jpg   FS: All-Pro front bumper-img_0318.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #2
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
can i get a few more closer shots of the bumper. Im very interested in bumper and winch
Old 03-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
can i get a few more closer shots of the bumper. Im very interested in bumper and winch
Thats all I have on my computer right now. I should be pulling it this weekend and can take more pics after I clean it up but it looks like any other bumper.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: All-Pro front bumper-img_0320.jpg   FS: All-Pro front bumper-img_0319.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good, pming you
Old 03-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd local
Old 03-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #6

All pm's returned
Old 03-09-2012, 09:27 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Why cant all these bumper deals be closer to me!!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:30 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
sounds like you need to move closer to the good deals
Old 03-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #9
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
Selling my All-pro front bumper. I have had it for about 2 years and I am going back to stock. Bumper has worked great and have no problems with it.

$600 comes with piaa fogs and light hoop.

$1400 comes with warn 9.5xp winch with synthetic line. Winch only has 4 pulls on it and is in excellent shape.

Prefer local pick up - Sacramento, CA
Damn, other end of the state
Old 03-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
BIGchar33597 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry 11C / 2-14 10th MTN DIV
Name: char
BIGchar33597's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Hell your closer than me
Old 03-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #12

some more pictures
Attached Thumbnails
FS: All-Pro front bumper-tires-bumper-007.jpg   FS: All-Pro front bumper-tires-bumper-008.jpg   FS: All-Pro front bumper-tires-bumper-009.jpg   FS: All-Pro front bumper-tires-bumper-010.jpg  
Old 03-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #13
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
very interested, pm sent
Old 03-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #14

pms replied
Old 03-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #15

Sale pending
Old 03-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
east cost one for sale too.. cincinnati area. no shipping pm only

end hijack
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 PM   #18

Bumper got picked up today. Still have the winch!
Old 03-18-2012, 05:36 PM   #20

replied