Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Smoked Headlights

Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Smoked Headlights

SOLD

I have a set of OEM 09-11 TRD smoked headlights for sale. Looking for $200+shipping.

Good:
  • OEM smoked headlights
  • Great shape, no scratches
  • No broken mounts
  • Never been baked
Bad:
  • Passenger side has a leak - leak only shows up if a power wash is directed into the far right side. Rain or hose washing do not leak anything. Drys out over a week or two after it happens, good to go until an auto car wash or pressure washer hit it.
History:
  • I bought thses about 1.5 years ago. Came off of an 09 Sport. I ran my truck though a car washer shortly after I got them, and had it leak/fog. Dried out over a week, never happened again until I had some body work done (rear door and bed). Body shop decided to pressure wash it. I decided I was done messing with them.
Would be good for a retro since they'd be baked and resealed anyway. Should seal up with silicone if you just want a smoked set. I decided to replace one instead of shoving silicone in or baking them. Had to replace 2 since OEM replacements from Toyota have changed the turn signal lens color.
Attached Thumbnails
OEM Smoked Headlights-img_0392.jpg   OEM Smoked Headlights-img_0393.jpg   OEM Smoked Headlights-img_0394.jpg  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
ovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ovrebo1's Tacoma Gallery
Should sell quick since people have a mega ragging hard on for these lights. I don't know about $200 though.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity
Old 03-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested if they were perfect condition
Old 03-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Monday morning time change bump.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #8
I am a Pearl in your Oyster
ill ay is on a distinguished road

ill ay's Tacoma Gallery
$200 is a great price for them with NO leaks. The leaks will lower the value of them.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:14 PM   #9
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill ay View Post
$200 is a great price for them with NO leaks. The leaks will lower the value of them.
First off leak,,, singular

Yeah I know. I've yet to run a BST thread where there wasn't negotiation involved. Price wasn't listed as firm, any offers will be considered.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #10
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quiesce the haters....

SOLD
Old 03-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #11
AstroluxAtom is on a distinguished road
AstroluxAtom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Quiesce the haters....

SOLD

Good job...someone will ALWAYS take these
Old 03-14-2012, 05:58 AM   #12
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Hater, haters, haters. The final deal ended up being a good one for both myself and the buyer. If you truely think they sold for asking price,,, too bad for you, it would seem that you don't understand how to make a deal. For someone who wanted a set of the smoked HLs, the fix was not a big deal. Price a set of these at salvage/junk yards, or wait for them to come up for sale.

In general, no need for thread crapping, if you have a comment on a BST thread, PM 'em.