Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Undercover bed cover for 2012 DCSB

Old 03-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Undercover bed cover for 2012 DCSB

Anybody has one that is used and in great shape or a lead on where to get one for a good price, please let me know. I haul the kids around a lot and it would be nice to have the extra space to secure their stuff, and to be able to go shopping with the whole family and such. We also are planning to take a vacation at some point and want to be able to secure the luggage in the back.

My understanding is that the Undercover is our best option for quality, leak prevention, and security. If something else is better please let me know. It snows and rains a lot here and we have extreme heat, so one of the fabric covers wouldn't work (and security is also an issue). Thanks.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
jande016 is on a distinguished road
Army:
jande016's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Anybody has one that is used and in great shape or a lead on where to get one for a good price, please let me know. I haul the kids around a lot and it would be nice to have the extra space to secure their stuff, and to be able to go shopping with the whole family and such. We also are planning to take a vacation at some point and want to be able to secure the luggage in the back.

My understanding is that the Undercover is our best option for quality, leak prevention, and security. If something else is better please let me know. It snows and rains a lot here and we have extreme heat, so one of the fabric covers wouldn't work (and security is also an issue). Thanks.

You are located in Utah is that correct?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I am just south of Salt Lake City. Are you selling one in the PS area? Too bad I don't still live in Federal Way.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:04 AM   #4
jande016 is on a distinguished road
Army:
jande016's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Yes, I am just south of Salt Lake City. Are you selling one in the PS area? Too bad I don't still live in Federal Way.

Yup, that's me. Federal Way? Damn, that would have been ideal!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #5
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking. Any leads for a good cover?
Old 04-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #6
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Bump... any solid type cover that prevents security from rain and snow and thieves will do.