Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: MetalMiller Decepticon Emblem

Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: MetalMiller Decepticon Emblem

Hey guys im selling my MetalMiller Decepticon Emblem. Its in great shape his quality is outstanding and will last forever. Its painted white right now but all you have to do is sand it and paint it whatever color you would like. MetalMiller is selling these now for over 100 dollars shipped, so 80 dollars shipped to the lower 48 and this is yours. (If you live elsewhere pm and i can get shipping quote.)

Thanks for looking

Heres a pic and there are more in my gallery
Old 03-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sunday bump
Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #4

ttt
Old 03-16-2012, 04:03 AM   #5

bump
Old 03-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #7

bump
Old 03-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #9

^^^ Come on, buy it lol