Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: 2012 NBM color match rear bumper & grille surround for your chrome set

Old 03-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
TipperTaco is on a distinguished road

Navy: Instructor Pilot
TipperTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: 2012 NBM color match rear bumper & grille surround for your chrome set

Any 2012 SR5 or TRD Off-road nautical blue metallic owners interested in swapping their chrome bumper and grille surround for a nautical blue metallic color-matched set? Brand new TRD Sport Package tacoma, just purchased this week. I prefer a more traditional look for the truck. I'm in RI for only a week then on way to VA (2 weeks) and ultimately Louisianna in April. I might be nearby if you're on the East Coast.
Attached Thumbnails
WTT: 2012 NBM color match rear bumper & grille surround for your chrome set-taco.jpg  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!! No need to wish you luck! Almost want to trade in on new just to do this deal with you!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
silver11 is on a distinguished road
silver11's Tacoma Gallery
I have an11 off road with chrome rear bumper I believe they are the same some correct me if i am wrong that I would trade out with you I am in mass
Old 03-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
One of those once in a lifetime deals right here..
Old 03-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
.. Don't like color-matched?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
well the rear bumper can probably be swapped with the last indigo blue that was on the tacoma...they almost look the same
Old 03-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
kmax is on a distinguished road
kmax's Tacoma Gallery
Let's make a deal

I have a 2012 nautical blue metallic sr5 and would love to trade if we could figure out a way to make a reallistic swap.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #8
AJTipton1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
AJTipton1's Tacoma Gallery
In VA

If you don't get what you want before you head to VA, shoot me PM. I have what you are looking for to include chrome door accents (if interchangeable with 07' model). The rear bumper has a small dent.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #9

Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I know most prefer the color-match...i like it, too, just (as a country kid) prefer chrome on a truck. That said, I don't want to spend too much for a small detail. A quick meet and swap at a convenient body shop or dealer would fit my budget vice packing/postage etc.

That said, I would like to keep the trade as a 2-item set, as I'm sure those interested understand. Unfortunately, because of the front grille changes this year, it will have to be from another 2012. The Indigo Blue and new NBM aren't exact matches either. Kmax--PM me if you'll be near New Orleans...best, tipper
Old 03-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #10
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
OP, just a thought but go to your local Toyota dealership and let the sales guys know that you'd like to trade parts (grill, bumper) with someone else buying a blue 2012 Tacoma. That being said, you can probably charge the person wanting to swap $100 and then give it to the guy at Toyota that referred you to the person you're swapping with. You get what I mean... give them an incentive to do the work for you since you only have 2 wks.

BTW, this is a once in a lifetime chance someone has to jump on it if he is a member on this site. WOW!

BUMP!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:04 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
OP, just a thought but go to your local Toyota dealership and let the sales guys know that you'd like to trade parts (grill, bumper) with someone else buying a blue 2012 Tacoma. That being said, you can probably charge the person wanting to swap $100 and then give it to the guy at Toyota that referred you to the person you're swapping with. You get what I mean... give them an incentive to do the work for you since you only have 2 wks.

BTW, this is a once in a lifetime chance someone has to jump on it if he is a member on this site. WOW!

BUMP!
Great advice. The dealer had one NBM TRD off-road in the showroom, I asked to pass the offer to any potential buyer but didn't discuss $cash incentive to be applied back to sales...as I leave this weekend, I'll try upon arriving down south. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #12
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
i'm fairly new to TW, but not new to tacomas. trading a color matched grille for a chrome one!?!? someone is gonna LOVE you. like others said, GREAT DEAL!! bump to the top!!
Old 03-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #13
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP AGAIN FOR A GREAT, GREAT DEAL.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #14
lancems007 is on a distinguished road
lancems007's Tacoma Gallery
I have a '12 Nautical blue double cab Off-Road. I might be interested in working something out. Any chance you want to swap hoods also?
Old 03-25-2012, 07:33 AM   #15
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish Ur truck was white! I'd be all over this!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:47 AM   #16

No hood swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancems007 View Post
I have a '12 Nautical blue double cab Off-Road. I might be interested in working something out. Any chance you want to swap hoods also?
Sorry, I really like my hood. It matches my '05 Midnight Blue GTO. If I could only get a scoop for my Honda Odyssey...
Old 04-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #17
rtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrtrudel35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Becky
rtrudel35's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm a couple weeks late, but did you eve find a trade? I can't stand my chrome and would love a nautical blue color match.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #18

@rtrudel35,

I haven't yet swapped. Unfortunately, the truck (and I) are settled into Louisanna. As suggested previously, you might suggest a WTT swap at local dealers (perhaps with $100-200 cash incentive from you) and just might find another TRD sport buyer looking for chrome. Good luck!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #19
dbn23 is on a distinguished road
dbn23's Tacoma Gallery
If only your truck was pyrite mica GLWS