Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Set of TX Pro Wheels with Goodyear Duratrac 265/75-16's

Old 03-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Set of TX Pro Wheels with Goodyear Duratrac 265/75-16's + front Billstein 5100's

I have my Procomp 6" lift, new wheels and tires on order. They will be installed this week. So, I would like to sell my 4 TXPro wheels and the 4 Goodyear Duratracs that are mounted. They also have the factory sensors. These wheels are in perfect condition with no marks. This has not been off road so no rash or dings. The Duratracs are in perfect condition also. You will not be disapointed with these wheels and tires. I love these in the snow. I would like to get $1000 out of these after the shipping and any paypal fees. So, if you are interested, let me know your ZIP so we can figure out what the shipping cost would be. Any questions, please let me know. I will also be selling the front Billstien 5100's that I had installed. I do not have a picture of them yet. They are still installed and will be removed this week.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Set of TX Pro Wheels with Goodyear Duratrac 265/75-16's-wheel.jpg  
Old 03-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Damn.. Good deal. GLWS
Old 03-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man, GLWS, let's me know how much I can get for mine should I ever decide to sell lol!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #4
DelTaco will become famous soon enoughDelTaco will become famous soon enough

DelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
Eagle Mapper is on a distinguished road

Eagle Mapper's Tacoma Gallery
How many miles are on the tires. Great looking combo.
Old 03-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #8
exwrx is on a distinguished road
exwrx's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i really wish you were in Canada!! that is exactly what i want.... wow...
Old 03-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Your like the devil tempting me.....i just got silver FJ trail teams with TA KO's last summer for the same $ and I'm about to put em back on..........ONLY if they were black!!

Where were you last year!! haaha

GL with sale!!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Price shipped to 08302? Pm me
Old 03-11-2012, 05:22 PM   #11
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Put me on the list after you give shipped price please really interested
Old 03-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #12

Also are these replica wheels?
Old 03-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #13
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
What are you wanting price-wise for the 5100's? I'm very interested in those.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #15
Swollen Member
Squid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to beholdSquid is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dave
Squid's Tacoma Gallery
I PMed you yesterday. If shipping is not too much to 77373, I would defintely like the tires and wheels. Have any of the tires ever been patched or plugged?
Old 03-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,
Just sent you a PM. I'm 2 hrs from Pittsburgh & would meet to purchase. Thanks
Old 03-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #17

awaiting pictures via email; if all looks great ill take them
Old 03-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
sydwayz04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
sydwayz04's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent, i would love them if no one else takes them, thanks
Old 03-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #19
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
WILL THESE FIT ON AN '11' SPORT?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #20
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, the wheels/tires and shocks have been spoken for. If either one changes their mind, I will put that back on here. Thanks guys for contacting me with all of the interest.