Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Trade: Armortech Skid for Budbuilt Front Skid

Old 03-11-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
justinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
justinhw's Tacoma Gallery
Trade: Armortech Skid for Budbuilt Front Skid

I just got an ATO Skid Plate. This thing is INDESTRUCTIBLE. Honestly it's too heavy duty for my use and I would rather use a Budbuilt front skid since I already have the mid, trans, gas BB skids.

Anyone have one looking to trade?

Old 03-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
markm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud of
markm2442's Tacoma Gallery
Are you interested in selling it? How much?
Old 03-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
justinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjustinhw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by markm2442 View Post
Are you interested in selling it? How much?
for as much as it would cost me to buy a BB

but more seriously I'm really looking for a trade, ATO costs more so it would be a good deal for someone with a BB looking for something more stout.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhw View Post
for as much as it would cost me to buy a BB

but more seriously I'm really looking for a trade, ATO costs more so it would be a good deal for someone with a BB looking for something more stout.
I have a BB, down to trade, how far are you from Monterey Park?
Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
I have a BB, down to trade, how far are you from Monterey Park?
About 400 miles north haha.
But I'm from Glendale area originally and will be heading back early April. If you're willing to hang onto it until then PM me
Old 03-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
I've never wanted to get rid of it really, so i dont mind trading. Mine is only the front skid. I dont have the transfer case skid, tranny skid, etc
Old 03-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
that's ok I have from mid on back. I'll send you a PM
Old 03-16-2012, 01:30 AM   #9
projektzbora is on a distinguished road
Name: Ramon
projektzbora's Tacoma Gallery
are you willing to sell outright? im located in the east bay, and may be interested in this set up.. question though:

how far back does it go? how wide is it when installed? does it cover the catalytic converter area? that's mainly what im after, a theft deterrent for my catalytic converter.. or at least something to make things harder for these cat thieves!

thanks!

btw: i have the v6 engine, just in case that mattered for cat location..
Old 03-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #10
Sorry, already arranged a trade with blackhawke88