Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WANTED: Stock LCA's

Old 03-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: Stock LOWER Control Arms

Wanted: Stock 2nd gen Lower Control Arms

Let me know what ya got. PM me with price and links to pics please.

Thanks

I'm in SoCal 91208.

Not interested in upper arms, only lowers. Thanks
Old 03-19-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Anybody ?
Old 03-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #4
Nothing happened. I want a set to experiment with.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I've been wanting todo for a while beef up them stock one and see if I could put a secondary shock mount and put the tc hoop on the front.
Old 03-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
ovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ovrebo1's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking too. $75-100 a piece is as cheap as I've seen them.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #7
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
They are inherently crappy in design and not a good base to work off of IMHO.

Not only do the bushing collars crack and tear apart but the bushings themselves are absolute junk.

with that said if you reinforce the bushing collars properly and weld a skid on the bottom they should be good to go.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrebo1 View Post
I've been looking too. $75-100 a piece is as cheap as I've seen them.
I've seen them go for $50/pair
Old 03-20-2012, 09:25 AM   #9
ovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ovrebo1's Tacoma Gallery
He want's the arms so he can set up a mocked up system off the truck and then play with it. I want to do the same thing.

In socal I'm sure, where everyone is putting long travel kits on their truck its easier to come by them for that cheap. I live in Colorado. I was hopping people would be doing more SAS out here and I could get them for close to nothing, but it hasn't happened yet. I'd probably pay $50 with no shipping for some if I ever find them.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
..or if anybody has a spare set that they're willing loan me, I will give you back a set with the pivots wrapped/welded for strength. Maybe some other gusseting as well, depending on available clearance and need.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #11
BUMP