Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wanted: Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers

Old 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted:Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers ET

Found everything! Thanks
Old 03-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of mint 1.25 camburg uca asking $420 firm
Old 03-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thats an awesome deal!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
holy crap thats a good deal, i wouldve bought them!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqoma View Post
lol who woulda thought a hail mary thread like this would get you UCA's for $420...

hmmmmmmm
exactly my thoughts..
Old 03-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #9
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Hey BobberBill,

uca is still mounted on truck..will take them off this week and you can come pick them up, i don't ship anything.. Anyone want to trade me their stock 4 leaf rear pack for all pro expedition pack plus cash? Getting my truck back to stock to sell
Old 03-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeard View Post
Hey BobberBill,

uca is still mounted on truck..will take them off this week and you can come pick them up, i don't ship anything.. Anyone want to trade me their stock 4 leaf rear pack for all pro expedition pack plus cash? Getting my truck back to stock to sell
Pm'd..where u located and what else you got?
Old 03-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #11

Camburg spindles
Camburg 1.25 uca
All pro rear expedition leaf

All of this stuff is less than 6 months old and mint..I have a new job that requires me to commute and need something with way better gas mileage so selling truck

Also have a set of 16x8.5 MB72 wheels with
315/75 16 Hankook dynapro tires

Trade Satoshi grill for stock 08 tacoma grill plus cash
Old 03-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #13
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Jeeze 9 minutes and they're gone! you got one hell of a deal!!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #14
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
Still looking for the UCA's. Deathbeard decided that he isn't going to sell his after all. Back to square one
yeah, he just hit me up too. i think we should do the kings....what do you think?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #15

some pics
Attached Thumbnails
Wanted: Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers-img_2631.jpg   Wanted: Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers-img_2632.jpg   Wanted: Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers-img_2635.jpg   Wanted: Camburg 1.25 UCA & FOX 2.5 coilovers-img_2637.jpg  
Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeard View Post
some pics

selling the entire truck as is 32K miles, 5 speed manual no accidents second owner, Toyota certified, mint, are mx topper, camburg spindles, camburg uca, bilsteins all around, all pro expedition rear leafs, 35's, blackhawk satoshi, lengthened rear drive shaft
Old 03-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #17
lbchronical is on a distinguished road
lbchronical's Tacoma Gallery
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...898979855.html ..not mine but its pretty cheap for a camburg uca $375 socal
Old 03-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #18

^fuck thats a good deal
Old 03-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #19

no offense to anyone but if i had to do it again I would have gone total chaos uca, they make a better product..Don't believe me? Call camburg and the call total chaos, decide for yourself