Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WANTED: REAR REMOTE RESI SHOCKS AND LEAF PACK

Old 03-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: REAR REMOTE RESI SHOCKS AND LEAF PACK

Like the title states...preferred King rear remote resi shocks and preferred all pro leaf pack.
Also, looking for sliders...preferably all pro flared rear.
Would consider other brands.
Thanks!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
I like your technique.... good luck!
Old 03-13-2012, 05:17 PM   #7
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey, make sure you buy extended travel rear shocks.

Some asshat sold me a set of standard travels and told me that they were long enough for my 3" leaf pack.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
Hey, make sure you buy extended travel rear shocks.

Some asshat sold me a set of standard travels and told me that they were long enough for my 3" leaf pack.
I think I'm going to do the deaver j66 from Krish first. I got the billies on the rear so gonna try those out then get the rear remotes.
You bought em today?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #9
No, this was a while back when I was in the market for rears. This guy sold me 1" lift FOX resi's along with 3" AP leafs. When I went to install them, the fully extended shocks barely reached with the springs under the full weight of the truck.

When I contacted him, he persisted that they were the right shocks and that, "they'll get longer after you install them on the truck."
Old 03-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
"they'll get longer after you install them on the truck."

I didn't know they can do that. If anything, wouldn't they get shorter from eventual sag?
That sucks. Sell those rears n get new ones.
Oh I got my money back. I'm not one to let that kinda thing slide. The guy did try to charge me a restocking fee though. That lasted for all of about 20 seconds... Back on track now...

Somebody find this man some rear resi's!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #14
Clzay is on a distinguished road
Name: Clay
Clzay's Tacoma Gallery
I have my almost new ALL-Pro leafs for sale if you wanna come North... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...fs-275obo.html
Old 03-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #15
GETTN IT
th3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedth3bigk0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
th3bigk0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Bumpity...still looking
I've got rear king remote resi 2.5 diameter in like new shape,less than 5k on em...