Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Full set of factory speakers (double cab 2nd gen)

Old 03-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
wrecklessfool is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Maintenance Officer
Name: Jason
wrecklessfool's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Full set of factory speakers (double cab 2nd gen)

I removed this set of speakers from my 2006 double cab this past summer to do a custom audio makeover. This includes the two front doors, two front tweeters and two rear door speakers. All speakers are in excellent condition with no signs of wear. I included close-ups of all speakers to show their condition. There should be 14 mounting bolts for the door speakers. I am including 13 of these bolts as I have misplaced one. The tweeter mounting bolts were re-used for my current tweeter arrangement so they will not be included.

Looking to get $30 shipped for everything to the lower 48 states.

PICS:

Old 03-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #4
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
throw them away
Old 03-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, no one is going to buy them. I don't think you could pay someone to take them from you. Just throw them in the garbage.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
Broseph Stalin will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Broseph Stalin's Tacoma Gallery
are they the regular or jbl's?