Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Set of 4 used TPMS sensors

Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
wrecklessfool is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Maintenance Officer
Name: Jason
wrecklessfool's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Set of 4 used TPMS sensors

These are from the 17" factory TRD Sport wheels. I do not think they will fit the steel wheels. SHOULD fit the TRD Off-Road wheels as well. I removed these from my truck in September when I had new tires installed. I had the shop just use regular valve stems so I no longer have TPMS sensors. These include everything seen in the pics: sensors and mounting hardware, valve cores and valve stem caps.

The story on these: I bought my truck last April and the TPMS light was on from day one. I tried airing up the tires, but the light remained. I did not air up the spare since I could not get to the valve stem without removing the whole tire from the bottom of the truck. With this being said, I cannot guarantee that these are 100% functional. My spare is definitely low, so that could have been the issue. One or more of the sensors I am selling may also be to blame. My price reflects my uncertainty of their performance. I don't know if there is a way to test these without mounting them so they will be sold AS IS.

Looking to get $25 shipped for the set.

PICS: