Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Kings for sale

Old 03-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Kings for sale

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Kings for sale-kings-005.jpg  
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
DCtaco05 will become famous soon enough

Name: dustin
DCtaco05's Tacoma Gallery
god damnit who wants to lend me a few hundred dollars?!? lol id so by them and pick them up if i had the money
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCtaco05 View Post
god damnit who wants to lend me a few hundred dollars?!? lol id so by them and pick them up if i had the money
if i had it
Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
For sale is a full set of kings front and rear. These are the oem replacements - I got them from down south motorsports. They have about 20k on them and still run nice and smooth. Only taken off road a few times and it was only rock crawling not desert running.

1400 for front and rears

for 2k I Can throw in TC UCAs with brand new still in the package uniballs and bushings from wheelers offroad.

Prefer local pick up. Located in Sacramento, CA
So how much for the shocks?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #6
ovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedovrebo1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ovrebo1's Tacoma Gallery
Super easy shocks to rebuild at home. Can't go wrong with King.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
You bought these shocks brand new ?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

How much just for the rear shocks?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Willing to sell just rears?
i was just going to pm you this link seeing that you have been looking for RR all day hope you pick them up!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
You bought these shocks brand new ?
Yes I did.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:41 PM   #13

All Pm's have been replied. I am trying to sell them together before I part. If you want the rears, find a friend to get the fronts
Old 03-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #14

Quote:
All Pm's have been replied. I am trying to sell them together before I part. If you want the rears, find a friend to get the fronts
I will see if anyone in the Oregon and Washington thread wants to buy a set of king CO's.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #15
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pmed I want front and rear.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
pmed back
Old 03-12-2012, 11:15 PM   #17
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I will see if anyone in the Oregon and Washington thread wants to buy a set of king CO's.
Ill tell you what. You pay 1200, and Ill pay 200 and Ill take the fronts.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Ill tell you what. You pay 1200, and Ill pay 200 and Ill take the fronts.

Okay I will pay 1200 for the front and rear then sell you the fronts for 800.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:52 AM   #20

waiting until the end of the day to see if paypal payment is recieved