Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: Allpro fenders (fitted)

Old 03-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #1
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
WTS: Allpro fenders (fitted)

I bought these a while back, paid $600 for them shipped. Looking for $250, will ship (not inc. ~$100), never used. New price, no holes, is $350 w/o shipping. Located in Dallas, TX. I took them off right after I realized my bumper has an upward lift on it making contact with them. Never even took them out on the road. I really want glass, but with my limited funds and limited knowledge of fiberglass I'd rather free up the space in my garage.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #3
Greenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenhatter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Greenhatter's Tacoma Gallery
Enthusiastically PMed!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal! All you need to do is re-shape that spot to fit the bumper! They were designed to fit together!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhatter View Post
Enthusiastically PMed!!!
Replied. Sale pending.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Damn good deal! All you need to do is re-shape that spot to fit the bumper! They were designed to fit together!
Aye it is a good deal But the bumper is actually the problem, not the fenders. I seem to have been my bumper putting on the light bar (or something) as it now has an upward lift
Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh good deal
Old 03-12-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Aye it is a good deal But the bumper is actually the problem, not the fenders. I seem to have been my bumper putting on the light bar (or something) as it now has an upward lift
you can adjust that! loosen the 6 front bolts and remove the bottom 2, then move the bumper around around. Once, its level, tighten the bolts
Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #9
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
you can adjust that! loosen the 6 front bolts and remove the bottom 2, then move the bumper around around. Once, its level, tighten the bolts
I thought you wanted the center plate up against the frame ? I've already had to re-thread on of those bolts because I raked it putting the bumper on (It's been off many of times. It's details like this you can't find via google/search

Original install

How they sat after a few off and ons
Old 03-12-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
n00b

mine looked like that too. I added some washers to offset it, bolted them down, and it sits level. I've even used my winch a couple of times since and it's stayed down

for the bolts that face you (3 on both sides), I put washers on the ones that toward the bottom, which fixed the angle
Old 03-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #11
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
mine looked like that too. I added some washers to offset it, bolted them down, and it sits level. I've even used my winch a couple of times since and it's stayed down

for the bolts that face you (3 on both sides), I put washers on the ones that toward the bottom, which fixed the angle
I was mostly worried about the washers doing /|\ << that. If it's not too much trouble, can I ask for pics of the washers?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
hmm thats odd, here's mine, same set up you have...

Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #13
n00b

Quote:
I was mostly worried about the washers doing /|\ << that. If it's not too much trouble, can I ask for pics of the washers?
Ahh I actually don't have pics. But IIRC, I had maybe 4-5 on the lower one, maybe 3 on the middle one (that's actually on the opposite side of that mount, but vertically, its a tad higher than the lowest one), then 1-2 on the top one (per side). So there's washers on every bolt.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How they sat after a few off and ons
Same set up here luckily mine fit decently. GLWS!
Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
markm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud ofmarkm2442 has much to be proud of
markm2442's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested. Just want to make certain; both fenders are $350.00 includes shipping, correct?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:27 AM   #17
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
hmm thats odd, here's mine, same set up you have...

This just made me very sad. I have no idea why mine does this Do you you have washers on yours?
Old 03-13-2012, 05:35 AM   #18
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm2442 View Post
Very interested. Just want to make certain; both fenders are $350.00 includes shipping, correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth
If it's 350 shipped I'll take them

Shipping costs are estimated, it's $250 + shipping costs to the buyer. I have a sale pending so if that falls through I'll let you know.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #19
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This just made me very sad. I have no idea why mine does this Do you you have washers on yours?
No no washers, honestly play around with yours before you sell them, they aren't being made anymore and I bet you can get them to line up better!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:35 AM   #20
First class awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
No no washers, honestly play around with yours before you sell them, they aren't being made anymore and I bet you can get them to line up better!
They are still being made, but you get them from here but it's $350 before shipping.