Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS BHLM w HID kit

Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS BHLM w HID kit

I just put in a set of projectors and I am selling off my BHLM's and the HID's that are in them. The BHLM lenses are near perfect and include a set of Angry Eyes painted black. The lights are very white, very bright... low\high beams in one. I bought the lights on TW from a member about 14 months back. I bought the HID kit from a local Auto Elec specialty shop after my cheap EBay ballast cooked! The passenger lens can get some fog in VERY heavy rain but dissapates quickly. The driver side has never fogged but has the wrong sealant on it. It is black and sticky all the time. Its no prob... just messy if you screw with it. I'm sure a reseal job would take little time and cure the woes. This just started a month ago. The HID kit and Angry Eyes are near perfect.

They are boxed and I can ship on your dime... but would prefer local sale.

$100 for all. Locals get preference to ease the hassles.

SOLD and shipped across the country!!!! Thanks Turnone!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #2
turnone is on a distinguished road
turnone's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 03-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take this if you got it man shipping shouldn't be bad
Old 03-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnone View Post
pm'd
I Emailed you at the addy you provided. Awaiting response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
I'll take this if you got it man shipping shouldn't be bad
They may go to Turnone, if the shipping doesn't change his mind. If not, you are second in line.

I have 3 other PM's so I think it's safe to say Sale Pending!

SOLD
Old 03-13-2012, 09:17 AM   #5
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good bud just lemme know.