Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Fox 2.5 remote resi CO's

Old 03-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Fox 2.5 remote resi CO's

I have a set of lightly used Fox 2.5 remote resi coil overs for sale. They were on my truck for approx. 20k miles.

The CO's were waxed to prevent corrosion and the lower heim joints were always lubed with dry teflon. These CO's are fully charged at 200 PSI and setup for 3" of level (taco lean corrected) lift (with AP bumper and winch). These are the extended travel version and they have Eibach 650lb coil springs.

The CO's do not squeak, rattle, or clunk.

SOLD

Remote resi bracket included, however, I do not have a spanner wrench for these. One can be bought here for cheap:
http://www.kartek.com/product/Tools/...rWrenches.html

Old 03-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #3
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
I think i had these priced a little too high. New price $850 shipped!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Got something for the rears, per chance?
No, sorry. I'm keeping my rear setup.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
These wouldn't happen to be the extended travel versions would they?

Also, what's the spring rate? I'm assuming pretty high if they were set up for a plate bumper and winch.

Let me know, thanks.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #8
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Prob the 650 they normally come with??

Wish I had my damn tax money but it'll be a little bit!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09blacktaco View Post
setup for 3" of level (taco lean corrected) lift (with AP bumper and winch).
hmm... I doubt it. Not if they're properly set up for all that extra weight anyway.
Old 03-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Thanks. Doesn't hurt asking. Pm'd a buddy about your co's, might be interested.
And bump for you.
Thanks bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
These wouldn't happen to be the extended travel versions would they?

Also, what's the spring rate? I'm assuming pretty high if they were set up for a plate bumper and winch.

Let me know, thanks.
Yes they are the extended travel versions. 650lb spring rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Prob the 650 they normally come with??

Wish I had my damn tax money but it'll be a little bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Bill View Post
hmm... I doubt it. Not if they're properly set up for all that extra weight anyway.
Its not that much extra weight. A 700lb coil would have probably been perfect, but the 650lb worked good for me.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
pmd, i got dibbs
PM'd back
Old 03-14-2012, 04:48 AM   #13
SOLD
Old 03-14-2012, 05:19 AM   #14
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that was quick.....great deal too!