1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feeler: nonscooped hood and CAI for scooped hood

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by crazyengineer, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Mar 13, 2012 at 10:47 AM
    crazyengineer

crazyengineer [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    patrick
    Bristol, TN
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad
    K&N Cold Air Intake, Warn Winch and Bumper Guard, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Undercover Bed Cover, TRD Kenwood Head Unit, Infiniti Speakers, JL 13.5 inch pancake sub
    Feeler for a trade:

I have a non scooped hood and a K&N cold air intake (may need to be cleaned) that I would like to trade for a scooped hood (and stock intake possibly, depending on if my parents have gotten rid of mine).

My truck is a 2005 TRD off road, the hood has scratches on it, I will come out and say it now that there are scratches. I have no good pictures of scratches, etc..... but I can take those pictures upon request.

I am only interested in trading for a hood of the same color, I dont want to deal with painting.

here is my truck for color reference, etc....

[​IMG]

sorry for the small pic, here is another as well, it is the dark blue tacoma, not the Hilux

[​IMG]

post here or message me if you are interested in the trade and would want more pictures.

this is for local trade only, no shipping etc... which means blacksburg, VA or Bristol, TN and surrounding areas. I will drive up to an hour.

the person trading must help with the hood switch

Products Discussed in

To Top