Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

MGM satoshi grille, any interest?

Old 03-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
MGM satoshi grille, any interest?

I'm looking at making a MGM color matched satoshi, would anybody be interested in it, pm if so, 350 shipped
Thanks
Pics of my work in the links
Here Is another one I'm making to show what I do
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4043_large.jpg
This one is not MGM in the picture is matte black
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4044_large.jpg
And here is a 1st gen one I did
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...4035_large.jpg
Old 03-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone
Old 03-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
Aight
sernaj64 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
sernaj64's Tacoma Gallery
sure how much and whats the process
Old 03-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #4

The process is basically
Cut the hole middle part out
A few other goodies
Bondo
And a lot of sanding
And paint for ones that don't already have it
Old 03-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
TOYWERX Grill Sergeant
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Buy / Sell / Trade RULES [rev. 10/08/11]
You should only be posting in here if you're selling something specific, or looking to buy something specific (secondhand). If you have general questions about what to buy, or what kind of part you need, those belong in the appropriate forum, not in Buy / Sell / Trade.

SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It must be the actual item, not a manufacturer stock photo. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post [new]
5. Specify the model year that the parts you're selling are made for [new]
6. When naming a price, take into account any fees that PayPal may charge you (under "Receiving purchase payments") [new]
7. If you are selling the item on an auction or classified site, you may link to the sale from your post-BUT YOU MUST still include a picture in the post.
8. When the item you're selling is no longer for sale, please indicate so by replying to your sales thread. This helps avoid confusion among people seeing your post.
9. Sellers may bump their threads only once a day

DO NOT post for-sale threads that are not complete. Photos are part of the deal, so don't start a thread until you have them ready. If you do not post a complete thread, it will be nuked. Statements such as "My dog ate my camera" or "Photos when I get home tonight" are not good substitutes for photos.

Also you are in the wrong sub forum.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #6

Not a for sale thread buddy, just a feeler for custom work and it's under the second gen section because it's a second gen section because its a second gen grille and if the mods want to lock it, so be it
Stop being constantly on my back because I do custom grilles too
Old 03-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #7
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a Nautical Blue Metallic satoshi grille for a 2012.... Anyone?
Old 03-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #9

I can try one
Old 03-13-2012, 08:46 PM   #11
FFMedic is on a distinguished road

Name: Drew
FFMedic's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested if it was for a 12'
Old 03-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
SoCal77 is on a distinguished road

SoCal77's Tacoma Gallery
Price?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:07 AM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTHe FioLOxX View Post
Not a for sale thread buddy, just a feeler for custom work and it's under the second gen section because it's a second gen section because its a second gen grille and if the mods want to lock it, so be it
Stop being constantly on my back because I do custom grilles too
"Feeler" threads are BST threads, which would also require you to have a price.