Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

NEW W.T.B. TRD tip thread!

Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
NEW W.T.B. TRD tip thread!

Just like the pic please.....anyone?

Old 03-15-2012, 03:04 AM   #3
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah.....I hope someone comes through
Old 03-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
Silvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to behold
Silvertacomao6's Tacoma Gallery
Think there was tip 4 sale a few days ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
Yeah.....I hope someone comes through
I believe I saw a TRD tip 4 sale a few days ago on 2nd Gen marketplace?
Trevor
Old 03-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
If you can't find a TRD one, Valor is the company who makes them. You could pick up one of their tips, it just wouldn't have TRD etched into it. A place like Things Remembered or metal shop could probably add the etching if you really want it though. Just a suggestion, good luck with your search!
Old 04-03-2012, 12:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
If you can't find a TRD one, Valor is the company who makes them. You could pick up one of their tips, it just wouldn't have TRD etched into it. A place like Things Remembered or metal shop could probably add the etching if you really want it though. Just a suggestion, good luck with your search!
Thanks very much Pugga...bump for a chance at getting an OEM tip!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #7
NikonRon will become famous soon enoughNikonRon will become famous soon enough
NikonRon's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one if your still wanting one. Ron
Old 04-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #8

Ron....got the tip on Monday and finally found a break in work to come here and thank you a thousand times!!! THANK YOU x 1000!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #9
NikonRon will become famous soon enoughNikonRon will become famous soon enough
NikonRon's Tacoma Gallery
That check must have got lost in the mail!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
I want a TRD Tip
Old 04-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonRon View Post
That check must have got lost in the mail!
It shouldn't have!