Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts

Old 03-14-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts

I have a set of stock steel wheels, center caps, lug nuts, and TPMS sensors. Everything is basically brand new, came off the truck with 650 miles on it. The only marks on the wheels are where the tires and weights were attached.

I would like to keep everything together, and I would prefer local pickup. But I can ship if you are willing to pay. The TPMS sensors do NOT fit the TRD Off Road wheels, I already tried. Send me a PM or reply to this thread.

Looking for $150, wheels are basically brand new.

Evan
Attached Thumbnails
FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts-photo-6-.jpg   FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts-photo-7-.jpg   FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts-photo-8-.jpg   FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts-photo-10-.jpg   FS Stock Steel Wheels/TPMS/Lug Nuts-photo-11-.jpg  

Old 03-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish you were closer. I would like those for a set of winter tire.

BUMP
Old 03-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD View Post

BUMP
yea i know, shipping would most likely cost more then the wheels are worth.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #4
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinD View Post

BUMP

what he said
Old 03-16-2012, 06:05 AM   #5
Firefighter:
bump for some awesome wheels
Old 03-17-2012, 05:29 AM   #6
Firefighter:
Saturday bump
Old 03-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #7
Firefighter:
To the top
Old 03-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #8
Firefighter:
Price dropped. Basically brand new wheels.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #9
Firefighter:
to the top
Old 03-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #10
So many b!tches, so little time...now back to TW!!
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Name: ErIc
crazyrzr85's Tacoma Gallery
would be interested in your nuts, lug nuts that is lol...sorry i had to. but in all seriousness i have a set of steel wheels but am in need of lug nuts due to my stock wheels being aluminium...
Old 03-31-2012, 07:26 AM   #11
Firefighter:
i have a sale pending for everything. should be sold by later today. i will update the thread accordingly.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:39 PM   #12
Firefighter:
SOLD