LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Tube Steps (OEM) off 2012 Double Cab

Old 03-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Tube Steps (OEM) off 2012 Double Cab

Toyota OEM option Black tube steps from my 2012 Double Cab, Short bed with only 3200 miles on them. Includes all hardware!

I would like ***Sold
MSRP is $469.00, Dealer Cost is $320.00
Local to Virginia Beach area, would like to try to sell these locally. (MD,VA,NC)

No dents, dings, scratches. Only signs of "wear" is very slight scuffing on the plastic step area on the driver side from using them to get in and out of the truck.

If I can't sell them locally, Shipping cost's will be at the buyers expense.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how much it would cost to ship these to South Florida. How much do you figure they weigh?
Old 03-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS1980 View Post
I wonder how much it would cost to ship these to South Florida. How much do you figure they weigh?
They are not heavy at all, I think the dimensions and packaging is what would really cause a hike in the shipping price. Conservative guess of at least $60
I want to explore my options of selling them locally, if it doesn't happen I'll be sure to let you know and we can work something out

For everyone else interested, they will fit any 05+ DCSB. Mounting points have not changed over the years for the 2nd gens.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #5
yotaman450 is on a distinguished road
yotaman450's Tacoma Gallery
will these work on a dclb?
Old 03-15-2012, 06:23 AM   #6

Navy:
98% sure these will fit all Double Cabs.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
Glocking Tall
TS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTS1980 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
TS1980's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
They are not heavy at all, I think the dimensions and packaging is what would really cause a hike in the shipping price. Conservative guess of at least $60
I want to explore my options of selling them locally, if it doesn't happen I'll be sure to let you know and we can work something out

For everyone else interested, they will fit any 05+ DCSB. Mounting points have not changed over the years for the 2nd gens.
Okay buddy let me know I'm definitely interested.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be willing to meet halfway from Richmond, Va For Cash? Let me know my man
Old 03-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #9
Cobalt719 will become famous soon enoughCobalt719 will become famous soon enough

Cobalt719's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #10

Navy:
As of right now sale pending...if it falls through ill let you all know. Thanks!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:32 AM   #11
ksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to beholdksmoove757 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kenneth
ksmoove757's Tacoma Gallery
are these still available?..I live in Va beach