Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Factory Stereo with AUX and SAT input almost brand new

Old 03-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Factory Stereo with AUX and SAT input almost brand new

SOLD!!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
anag is on a distinguished road

anag's Tacoma Gallery
What color are the lights on the stereo?

amber, blue, white?...thanks
Old 03-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lights are the factory amber
Old 03-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #4
tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the aux input at on it? I have an 05 and am curious if it will fit, are you for sue the plugs are the same?
Old 03-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #5
Cummins is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
Cummins's Tacoma Gallery
I have a non jbl in my 05 would the aux input work or does it need something added to work?? If it is just plug and play maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,
Robert
Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
Ok...from what a toyota tech told me....the radio is plug and play in all Taco's from 2005-2011. If your truck did not come equipped with the aux plug...you can buy the little harness and plug from the dealer or get one from ebay which I saw for $19.00! One of them even came with a power plug for an ipod/iphone but I think it only worked with older generations.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:08 AM   #7
Cummins is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
Cummins's Tacoma Gallery
Does it plug into the back and you have to route it around or does it plug into the front???
Old 03-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #8
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
You want to sell the SAT Radio hookup seperately?
Old 03-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
If it's like the other non-JBL radios the aux input plugs into CD1 on the back of the unit and has a 3.5mm male or ipod plug or both on the other end that you would route to glovebox or cubby or wherever you wanted them to be. This is tempting as hell, could have my GROM USB/aux/ipod plugged in and have sat too as well as it playing all my mp3/wma discs. Hmmmmmmmmmm????????????? Pwr mirror setup or sat radio option? Inner conflict in progress...........................PM sent
Old 03-16-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Does this come with the SCC1 & TOY-SC1 Sirius equipment? All I need is the antenna? Plowing thru sat threads in audio/video section for more info..............

From another thread.......
SCC1 sirius satellite receiver ( in dash ) mated to a TOY-SC1 Satellite interface module, and run a satellite antenna through the cab and out the high mount brake light to the roof. This simple? I have a sat antenna I could use.

I guess my main question is does this just the HU or does it come with the SCC1 & Toy-SC1?
Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
This radio was removed from the dash and placed in the box you see in the pic. I do not believe it comes with anything else other the the HU but I will check tomorrow. (the soonest I can get to the radio!)
Old 03-16-2012, 11:05 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

These are what I'm wondering about.........