Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Avid Off Road Light Bar 2005-11 Brand New

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
FS Avid Off Road Light Bar 2005-11 Brand New

Just got word from my boss that my Avid Off Road light bar just came in today, and while I was really looking forward to it I just cant justify keeping it. A few things have come up since I ordered it last month and I need the money. Not trying to make money off it just trying to get my money back. It has two light tabs which cost $5 each. I used the TW discount of $75 but with shipping it still came out to $325. That's what I'm looking for $325 pick up only in El Cajon, CA. Ill put up some pictures up tomorrow, will consider trades. Just a side note, I ordered it more than a month ago and I barely got it today (not criticizing Avid Off Road in any way), mine is ready to be picked up as soon as see the money, still in the shipping rap and all.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #2
schultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: GSE1(SW)
schultzj01's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
schultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschultzj01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: GSE1(SW)
schultzj01's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sill looking to sell this light bar?

Old 03-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Still no pics. Thread closed.

Closed Thread