Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TSB Leaf Pack (Local)

Old 03-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TSB Leaf Pack (Local)

I am looking for a complete low mileage TSB Leaf pack for a 2nd Gen Tacoma. I dont want to pay a crazy amount for shipping, so I would like to find something local.

I live in Southern Maryland, but frequently travel to NJ (all parts), PA (State College, PHL), VA (Richmond), and have a trip planned to NY (Syracuse, Binghamton) soon, of if you are anywhere in MD that would work too.

Let me know what you have.

Also if you are parting out a lifted truck, and have an aftermarket leaf pack let me know, I already have an AAL so I am not looking for that, but something like the OME rear leaf packs would be great if someone is looking to sell.

Thanks