Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 1.5" AAL

Old 03-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't buy used aal's....they have a shelf life on a truck. Buy new and then you will actually get closer to the lift you want. My aal's are about done after 35k of hard miles.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
JakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jacob
JakesTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good point, I'm hoping somebody has a new set and they have just changed their mind and wanted to go higher or decided not to use them. I've missed out on a few sales on here like that before. Thanks for the advice
Old 03-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #4
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesTRD View Post
Good point, I'm hoping somebody has a new set and they have just changed their mind and wanted to go higher or decided not to use them. I've missed out on a few sales on here like that before. Thanks for the advice

If your not towing I would recommend the 3 leaf progressive aal by Wheelers. It rides much smother then a single aal, especially offroad.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #5
JakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of lightJakesTRD is a glorious beacon of light

I'll look into that casue a very rarely do any towing. Im basically just trying to get a little bit of rake back. After my front lift I've got a little bit of a bro-lean, not bad just enough to get on my nerves.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #6
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakesTRD View Post
I'll look into that casue a very rarely do any towing. Im basically just trying to get a little bit of rake back. After my front lift I've got a little bit of a bro-lean, not bad just enough to get on my nerves.

Then that's definitely what you want. I can fill the bed of my truck up with green wood or (3) 30" snow blowers and still be 100% fine. I just wouldn't recommend them for towing a 5,500# load.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #7

Thanks man, that's probably what I will end up going with then, I like the fact the longer U-bolts are included too. I know I'll probably need new rear shocks too, as far as I can tell from searching, the stock billies will be too short, any suggestions for that?
Old 03-16-2012, 09:09 AM   #8
rodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shedrodney is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rodney's Tacoma Gallery
i have brand new wheeler's 1.5 AAL that i never used, if you still want to go that route, pm me. thanks.