Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Projector Headlights - G3

Old 03-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Projector Headlights - G3

$285 shipped.....they do not leak and come complete with bulbs, ballast and wire harness. As you can tell from the pics, it's raining and no foggin issues. I'm very proud of that right there!
Attached Thumbnails
Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-019.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-021.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-024.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-067.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-068.jpg  

Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-072.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-074.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-075.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-076.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-077.jpg  

Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-078.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-079.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-080.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-081.jpg   Projector Headlights - G3-personal-pictures-082.jpg  

Old 03-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
Jgutz33 is on a distinguished road
Jgutz33's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 03-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling? Whats the wattage and kelvin ratings? they look clean with lil to no scratches, interested.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #5
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, i love mine! Great work..
Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Holy wow! These should go really fast.
That is the plan....I hopefully priced them right.
Old 03-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyTaco View Post
Why you selling? Whats the wattage and kelvin ratings? they look clean with lil to no scratches, interested.

Not trying to sell crap but in all honesty, I had to buy back a set back in December from another member because they fogged and leaked and so now I have 2 sets. I just want to get my money back out of these....I spent $135 for the Depot Brand lights and another $125 for the projector kit. These do have a different cut-off line versus the Morimoto D2S projectors that I usually work with.

These have a pattern that looks like.....___/ ___/ on both lights while the the pattern on D2S is ___/----___/---- . They are still adjustable.

35w Ballast with 6000k bulbs.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #8
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good deal.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna be next in line!!!!!! if they havent sold already or put me on the list for the next set at this price
Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
i wanna be next in line!!!!!! if they havent sold already or put me on the list for the next set at this price
You are next in line....
Old 03-16-2012, 03:32 PM   #12
Peter559 is on a distinguished road
Peter559's Tacoma Gallery
are these after market head lights? is it for both low beam and high?
new to this stuff

thanks!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #14
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Dude if u can make another set like this, around this price let me know please

I'd love a set with tinted blinked and reflector, even if u don't seal them up I could do that...maybe I can try to make my own but I just don't know. Thanks